chapter 6

Jake's POV :

Captain Hugo handed me the delivery.
_jai you said you wanted to know what was in the delivery,well. .... open it up yourself then. 
I took the box while sighing out my boredom.
_holly crap! I can't believe my own eyes! I said.
_yeah 'jiji 'it's your dream coming true! Said captain Hugo sarcastically.
_hey, don't call me like that again you old men! !!!!!
I yelled in his face with all the force that I have and elena let out a little laugh. 
_you heard him "jiji " looooool. Said elena.
I sighed so desperately while looking at the surprise which in the delivery.
Yeah it was something I have always wanted to own. ...... a laser sword.
I took the sword in my right hand and switched it on , a blueish light came out of the magnificent weapon ; I have never felt that strong before in my whole life!
_so you like it jai? Said captain Hugo.
_of course man, are you kidding? I like anything if it's given by you. I said sarcastically, letting a slight laugh slip out of my lips.
_yeah very funny ! But at least now you have everything you need to start freshly your next mission!
I noticed a shit of paper hanging from the handle of the weapon.
_wait what's that paper with it huh? I said curiously.
_ahah see by yourself big boy!
__________________
So here we are guys! End of the chapter.
Now the big question :
      What's the new mission?
You will now in the next chapters
*************
Captain Hugo in the media.
Good day!
Luv you! 😆😆😆😆😆😆💖💖