CHAPTER 40

Press the star if you like this chp!!🌌🌟

Just as I was about to fall into deep sleep, I felt a kiss on my forehead and Kaden whispered in my ear, “Sleep tight, My Angel! I will be here when you wake up.” And with that I fell asleep with my love holding me tightly in his arms.
AANYA’S POV:
I still cant believe I confessed my feeling out loud to Kaden. Today morning when I woke up, my face was on Kaden’s chest and his hands were wrapped tightly around me. I moved my head to look at his face. He looked so damn peaceful, I reached up to kiss his neck. But as I see his so peaceful face I can’t help but want to mess with him. I tried freeing myself from his hold so I can bring some cold water from the bathroom and pour on him startling him, but his arms tightened more around me. After trying for 5 mins, as slowly as I can without waking him up I gave up.  I huffed.
So I did the only thing I can think of right now in this position. I yelled as loudly as I can.
“AHHHH!! KADENNNN, HELP ME!!”
He jumped up and pushed me behind him and stood on his knees in front of me, his back facing me, “What? Where’s the fire? What happened?” he asked frantically looking around the room searching for any danger. That’s when I lost it. I started laughing loudly, gasping for air.
Kade looked at me confusingly for a second until realization hit him. I was literally rolling on my bed, that’s when Josh came bragging in my room and looked around quickly.
“What’s going on here? Why did you yell Aanya?” he said coming towards us.
Opps! I forgot he was in here too. Thank God mom dad didn’t come. But looking at his face I started laughing more. He looked worriedly at me and then turned to Kaden who was looking at me blankly.
“What’s wrong with her?” Josh asked Kade.
“She yelled help me scaring the shit out of me just for some fun. And now this is the result” he said the last line pointing at me.
“What it was Funny. You should have seen your face.” I started laughing again.
Josh rolled his eyes at me and said, “Be happy it wasn’t cold water that you woke up to. She has done it many times to me.” And then he left.
Just then Kaden came and put me across his shoulder and carried me downstairs with me yelling at him to get me down and we ate our breakfast.
**
I finally can go to Office today. Finally!! I have waited a long time for this moment. I entered my office building and greeted many people on the way, some of them asking me how am I and I answered them politely. They were shocked to see me smiling at them and greeting them politely.
Now that I think of I have changed a lot since this project came in. Kaden being one of the reason. He can literally bring the best and the worst out of me. As soon as I entered my cabin, there were stacks and stacks of paper laying on my desk that needed my attention. I sighed! Back to Work Aanya!
I was middle of going through the second stack of paper, my cell started ringing. I picked it up and instantly a smiled graced my features as I saw who it was.
“What can I do for you Mr. Ford?” I asked grinning.
“Back to Last name basis, are we now Miss. Williams” he said and I can imagining him narrowing his eyes.
“Why of course Mr. Ford. Why do you think it is going to change anytime soon?”
“well for starters, the number of time I have tasted those delicious lips of your just like yesterday and this morning and if I am not wrong, I remember you doing the same Miss. Williams” as soon as he said this, all the memories came back rushing in my head and I couldn’t stop myself from blushing.
“KADE!!” I yelled at him, embarrassed. He started laughing and said, “Don’t be embarrassed, my love. Oh what would I give away to see you blush right now baby.” He said chuckling.
Even though I am sure my face was red as tomato before but after he called my baby, I think I was on a whole new level of blushing. It did wonders to my heart and body. But we can’t let him know that now, can we? It will only add fuel to his ego.
“Kade, I swear if you don’t stop teasing me right now, than I am hanging up on you!” I said sternly. He stooped right away, but I can still hear little chuckles leave his mouth now and then.
“Ok. Ok! I will stop. I won’t laugh anymore.” He said still snickering at the end, but I decided to just ignore him.
“Anyways are you going to tell me, why you called. I have a lot of work, Kade.”
“Can’t I call my girlfriend, to just hear her beautiful voice?” he asked and I was shocked when he called me his Girlfriend.
“Um… Kade.. Aren’t you suppose to ask me first and then call me your Girlfriend?” I asked teasingly.
“Ohh! Yaa… I just thought that, since we said our ‘I love you’s’ it was obvious. But if you want an official proposal, here I am asking you, ‘Aanya Williams, will you be my Girlfriend?” he asked just simply.
“Wait just like that? On the phone? But you know what, I love you so damn much that I will excuse you on this one and say, ‘Yes, I will be your Girlfriend’” I said smiling knowing that he was most probably rolling his eyes at me.
“Thank you my Love. I promise, that Future Proposes won’t be so simple. Now the reason I called you, was to ask you if you are free this Evening after office, Angel?” he asked me.
“Yes Kaden, I am free. What’s the matter?” I asked scrunching my eyebrows.
“Good! Then be ready at 7.30. We are going on date.” He said and I rolled my eyes. Always demanding.
“Ok Boyfriend. I will be ready. Now go! Shuuu! I have lot of work to do. Bye.”
“Ok Love. But don’t stress yourself too much. Love you Angel. Byee” I hung up after saying I love you too. Well now back to work.