CHAPTER 6

The Dress Aanya wears to the Party.

*********

SARAH'S POV.

I came and sat in front of Aanya and saw that Kaden and Tori were fighting as usual. I just couldn't keep my eyes of Kaden. I was talking to Aanya but would now and then look at Kaden and think how sexy he was and how famous he became in just 5 months. I knew that Aanya has a crush on Kaden and Iwould get jealous every freaking time Kaden would smile at Aanya, the smile I wished was for me and no one else. But Kaden would never give me a second glance when I was with Aanya.I was so irritated by the fact that Kaden would spent his time with Aanya every chance he got. When I tried to talk to him he would just small talk with me and either go back to Aanya or his best Friend Noah.

Yesterday at lunch I was sitting with them which happens to be a rare now a days, cause I am mostly spending my time with Chelsea and the girls. They finally let me in. Chelsea was so much friendly than it seems. I became quite close to her in this 3 months and I even told her about my crush for Kaden. She was shocked at first but the other day she came and hugged me and told me that she will help me get Kaden or at least she will help me break the connection between Aanya and him.

I was so happy, that once Aanya is out of my way Kaden will start to notice me more than a friend, the way I want him to. I know Aanya is my best friend, but when Kaden entered our lives I think it changed at some point. At this moment I just wish that they break up what ever the fu*k is there between them, and I'll do everything in my power to make it happen.

I went to Chelsea to make a good plan to bring them down. I got to know something about Kaden that Aanya would hate for sure. So we went ahead of plan and made sure we don't miss any holes open.

Chelsea is going to organize a Pre-Graduation party at her house. The invites are made and we have started distributing it. I think its time for Aanya to know some truth about Kaden which I am sure will shatter their relationship into tiny pieces. From Tomorrow Aanya will never want to see Kaden's face.

AANYA'S POV.

I heard that Chelsea is going to throw a party at her house, a Pre-Graduation party. And obviously everyone's going. I see Sarah waving and coming towards me and Tori. She has been hanging around Chelsea and her minions more now. I rarely see her now a days.

"Hey guys. So I an sure you guys have heard about the party at Chelsea's house." She states.

"Ya, we did. So you are helping her organize it?" I asked.

"Obviously. Anyways I am here to give you guys the official invite. So here you go." She said handing us the invite. She was looking too happy. I guess its because she is in there group now.

***

1 day before the Party.

***

I and Tori were heading towards the parking to her car. The boys have football practice so its just me and Tori. Tomorrow is the party and I am excited. I have already purchased a very pretty dress. Just looking at it, I fell in love with it. It has a boat neck and ¾ sleves. It starts with peach pink on the top and ends with dark peach. Its just perfect. Kaden doesn't know about this dress. I told him it's a surprise. I cant wait for tomorrow.

I saw Sarah coming out from the school door , making her way towards us.

"Aanya darling, I want to talk to about something imp. So come with me for a minute." She added.

I looked at Tori to find her staring at Sarah as if trying to know what does she want. I told her to go home. She protests but I just assure her. She huffs and leaves. I look back at Sarah and nodded. She smiled and dragged me to a empty classroom. She makes me sit at one of the bench and stands in front of me. I am literary confused right now because she looks very serious. Like 2 mins before she was smiling and now I think I can see some sad and pity and some other emotion I cant put my hand on, in her eyes. Before I can ask what's the matter she speaks.