A hob was switched on and a kettle, which Molly had filled with water, was set on top of it. She then opened a cupboard and took out a dark green mug and a bright yellow one, setting them on the counter. Sherlock grabbed two bags of his favourite tea and set one in each mug.

Molly smiled at him. "Thank you, darling."

His arms came around her, folding themselves over her stomach. "Lots of 'darling's today."

"Mmhm." she set her hands over his wrists and leaned back into him. "I'm happy, that's why."

"Hm. I wonder why."

"No idea." He kissed her hair and she spun around, looking up at him with a wild grin. "I'm thinking it must be the lovely weath-"

He silenced her with a kiss and she giggled against his lips as he lifted her, legs wrapping around his hips as arms wrapped around his neck. After several seconds, he pulled away just enough to breathe, his nose resting against hers. "Come back to bed."

Molly pouted, fighting back that wild grin. "I'm making tea."

"Make your tea-" he kissed her "-and then-" kiss "-come to bed." He kissed her again as a whistle filled the room, setting her feet back on the ground though she stayed on her tiptoes so she could easily reach him.

Molly pulled back. "How about-" kiss "-we take our tea-" kiss "-to bed?"

He grinned, teeth showing. "Mmm. Sounds like a perfect compromise." He stepped back, staring down at her. A brow raised and he squinted his eyes at her. "Well? What are you waiting for? Get the hell on with it."

She pressed her lips together in a closed mouth grin and turned back to the boiled water, turning off the hob and taking the kettle, pouring the water into the two mugs. Once she'd drawn the kettle back from the second mug and set it back on the hob, Sherlock practically snatched the green mug and once she'd grabbed the yellow he took her hand and pulled her along behind him, leading her back to his bedroom.

There, he took her mug and set it on the bedside table with his and took her into his arms, lips pressing into hers, tongues dancing, teeth tapping against each other as he pushed her back onto the bed. He was pulling his shirt over her head when his mobile phone started ringing.

He discarded the shirt, throwing it across the room as he kissed her again. Molly giggled as she reluctantly pulled her lips away from his. "Sherlock. Your phone?"

He furrowed his brows, eyes set on her lips as he responded. "Yes. What of it?"

She pulled away from yet another kiss. "Shouldn't you answer it?"

"Nope."

"What if it's John?"

"On his way to work."

Molly sighed with a smile. "What about Greg?"

"Who?"

"A case, Sherlock. It could be a case!"

He waved a hand in dismissal, then rested his fingers on her bare collarbone. "It can wait."

She tried to be the responsible adult she knew should be, but right when Sherlock's phone stopped ringing she shoved off his dressing gown. He'd just climbed over her when his phone sounded again. He growled and sat up.

Molly giggled, despite her partner's frustration. "Perhaps you could silence it?"

"Brilliant idea." Sherlock reached back and grabbed his phone from the bedside table, his hand touching the hot glass of his mug. He looked at the phone, switching off the ringer. Before putting it down, he read a text as it came across the screen, the corner of his lips twitching as he set it back down.