"Take care of yourself, Aman," Agustin warned once they arrived.

"I will mommy."

"Quit it with the mommy stuff, you would have know meals if it wasn't for me. Now go." Agustin demanded.

"Oh, good little Agustin is having an attitude, you better watch this one Brooks." Aman jumped out of the car. "Don't let the good boy become too evil, we wouldn't want that." Then he shut the door.

"Don't forget the meeting tonight!" Agustin called after him loud enough so he could here through the window.

Aman was wearing a blue bandana around his head to cover up the gauze, he had to admit he felt nervous, he couldn't imagine what Orson Luz could be up to, he felt as though he was being watched. He walked into the restaurant admiring it for a moment. It felt like ages since he's been here. The white table cloths and the bar. Maybe he'd buy himself a drink since the other boys forbidden him to do it in the house.

"Aman Trevino." Aman looked up to face his boss.

"Long time no see Adone." He smiled.

"It's M.r Bianchi young man, and what happened to your hair?" Asked the young boss.

"I wanted to have a new look." Replied Aman.

"Aman you're fired."

Aman felt his heart drop, this couldn't be happening! Nothing was going his way and Officer Heart was bound to find out!

"I've been calling your phone for the last week and have received no answers. And you haven't come into work for days! I'm sorry but I only allow honest hardworking people to have a job here."

Aman bit his lower lip trying his hardest not to shout at his boss, that would only make things worse when he hoped to persuade him into one last chance. "Listen, my baby is going to be under my custody and I need money. I was sick and haven't been paying much attention to my phone. Please give me a chance." At that moment Aman realized how ill he really was. He hasn't been paying much attention to anything the past few days, either to dizzy or weak to even think about it.

"Aman you could have told me this. Listen, I'll give you one last chance but if I see any slack you're fired on the spot."

Aman felt his spirits lift within a second, this was the last string for him. "I can't thank you enough! I'll get to work right away!" He said with an eager smile.

***

Javier spent his first class in the bathroom, he locked himself in one of the stalls and sat in the corner close to the toilet. He was sure he'd end up sick and didn't want to risk it during classes. But he knew he'd be found one way or the other, someone would question him. He just couldn't bring himself to go out there, he was nervous he wouldn't do his best. His stomach felt like it was in his throat, he felt shaky in the knees. What was going on with him? Why on earth was he so nervous?

Come on, I have to go out there. Why Am I being like this?

He thought to himself trying to tie the loose ends of his nerves together. But he knew why he felt like this, there was no escaping what happened to him in the past, he never told the other boys and keeping the feelings bottled up only made things worse. He was beginning to feel sicker when he heard the bathroom door open. He jumped up and sat on the closed toilet bringing his knees to his chin so that know who could see him through the crack between the door and the floor. He was feeling even more sick to his stomach and he knew for sure he'd be sick by now. He tried swallowing the rising bile when his stomach growled loudly. He jumped off the toilet and lifted the seat leaning full force over the bowl. Sick poured out of his mouth and he was sure whoever else was in there heard him. He finished up, took a breath then opened the door. There stood a boy that looked to be around his age, he was just staring at him with his arms crossed leaning up against the counter.