the bath mishap (short) ☆

Unedited☆゚.*

I relaxed in the bath, leaning against a rock and letting the steaming water relax my muscles. It had been a long strenuous day, both emotionally and physically. I practically had to cut my arms off to get Katsuki and Kouta off of them. But it was all worth it to be relaxing in the herbally infused water with the rest of the girls.

I hummed to myself as I heard commotion on the other side. Hm, the boys must have been having bath time at the same time as us.

I stood up, wading over the the side and grabbing my shampoo, squirting a bit into my palms. I began to lather the shampoo into my hair, and I would be extremely embarrassed if I didn't know the girls here so well, with my chest completely exposed.

I massaged my scalp, eyes casting upwards as I froze in my place, Kouta pushing the Minoru off of the wall, before turning to face us. His eyes widened, zeroing in on me, who was frozen in shock. My reaction to most things tended to be freezing, which, in situations like this, didn't help much. Kouta tripped, falling backwards, and I instinctively leapt up to save him. I slipped as I leapt, however, sending me barreling into the wall and, unfortunately, going right through the weak wood.

I squealed as I launched into a rock. I groaned in pain, lifting a hand to get a hold on the rock, grabbing a ridge. However, the rock gasped. I froze again, swallowing as I realized that I wasn't on a rock at all. No, I was on a rock like person.

I slowly looked up, finding exactly what I feared: spiky blonde hair and a cocky yet shocked grin. Looking around, I realized that all the boys were also frozen solid in shock, all with their eyes trained on me. I was now situated on top of Katsuki, straddling his hips and hugging his back. And I was naked, which was of course, the icing on the cake. 

Katsuki was cherry red, and when he saw Minoru tilting his head to get a better view, he flipped us over so he was on top. I was about to ask him just what the fuck he was doing, but I quickly realized he was covering me so the other boys couldn't see me. I racked my brain, trying to figure out just how this happened, and how I could be so utterly unlucky.

I mean, there's only a towel separating Katsuki's down stairs and nothing separating your chest and his own, is it really unlucky? I mentally scorned myself for thinking that way, as I heard a voice shouting. It was Kouta.

"Get off of my wife you fucking porcupine!" He shouted, launching himself on top of Katsuki and trying to rip him off of me. However, the added weight made me sink into the water, cutting off my air supply. I tried to move my arms, but Kouta was planted on them and my legs were pinned down by Katsuki.

I could have used my quirk, but then again, I wasn't in my right mind, was I? Consciousness quickly left me. Damn, there goes my 32 days without fainting.

A/N - goofy ass chapter for you readers to thank you for 40k. I love you all so much.