hooker tomb raider☆

Unedited ☆゚.* (and probably rlly shitty I'm so tired lmao)

Again, life had been calm. Classes went by in a breeze, and work continued without any visits from Katsuki. Hero training went by as usual, nothing out of the ordinary. We just did normal P.E. things, but with our quirks, and then the one on one sparring and strength training.

    I had successfully avoided Katsuki for the past few days. The way that you couldn't sleep the night after the incident made you hesitant to even be around him. He didn't change though, same loud-mouth Katsuki.

    We're currently sitting in class, waiting for our teacher to turn up. They were already 15 minutes late. Isn't that a rule or something? If they're over 15 minutes late, then you can leave? Whatever, I just put my headphones in and zoned out, staring out on class 1-C practicing. It was a shit show.

    "IT'S ME!! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might exclaimed as he swung in the door with a bang. "Like a normal person". Yeah, sure, whatever you say, All Might. Everyone began muttering excitedly amongst themselves, talking about his silver-age costume and how excited they were about him being their teacher. All I could think was, "i spoke too soon."

    He introduced himself as the teacher of our "Foundational Hero Studies" class. He explained how we're going to be building up our hero foundations through various trials, and that we'd receive a ton of credit for it. I couldn't concentrate really, I was just thinking out how funny it was to see the huge pro-hero crammed into the small classroom, writing on the chalkboard.

    He announced that today we'd be enduring the trail of battle. Oh, joy. I already knew nothing good could come from this. He also announced that our costumes had been professionally made and designed based off of our quirks and the forms we submitted in the beginning of the year. Now this I was excited about.

    I had requested fire and water-proof, tear-resistant lightweight material and plenty of space for throwing knives, and also something to conceal my identity. On top of that, shock-resistant steel-toed boots. I didn't think it was too much to ask for, and I had a feeling the costume would be badass. I was wrong.

    The material was perfect, but it covered basically nothing. It was a turtleneck sleeveless unitard that left nothing to the imagination. It was an opaque black, but still, it hugged every little curve. On top of that, there were knee-high boots and fingerless gloves. For the 'conceals identity' ask, they threw in a small ninja-mask, basically it only covered from the middle of my nose bridge to just over my eyebrows. And for the 'plenty of room for blades', they oh so nicely included a strap around my left thigh to hold 3, maybe 4 throwing knives.

(like this but w/o a tail/cat ears/goggles)

    There had to be a mistake, I wouldn't be caught dead in this

    There had to be a mistake, I wouldn't be caught dead in this. It was nearly pornographic. I felt like some type of dominatrix.

    "(Y/N), c'mon, everyone's waiting for you!" Ochako called from outside the changing room. Improvise. I grabbed the baggy sweatshirt and training pants from exam day that I had left in my locker. It looked a little odd seeing as the turtleneck was poking out, along with the gloves and boots, and of course the mask, but whatever. It looked less ridiculous than the original.