gone☆ (super-short)

Unedited☆゚.*

A/N - super short chapter, school's starting for me so chapters may take a little longer to be updated from here on, but I'll try my hardest :) enjoy!

I sigh, leaning back in my chair and watching the battle. It's quite amusing, seeing Bakugou fight. He's so sadistic and angry. Well, I guess it's all fun and games when you're watching him fight someone else, but I wouldn't want to be up against that. But if he keeps holding up the way he is right now, it might be inevitable.

Bakugou finished the battle quickly, as I expected and secretly hoped for, and I stalk off to my designated Athlete Waiting room, which was #2.

I slump into a chair and tangle my hands in my hair, tugging slightly as i groaned in frustration. How in the hell was I going to beat Bakugou?

He was definitely at my power level, and I was pretty run down. On top of that, deep down in my gut, I really didn't want to hurt him.

I mentally kick myself. Have you already forgotten all the mean and horrible things he's called you and said to you? For chrissakes he said he wished you were dead? And now you're worried about hurting him?

Also, why was I able to fight against Katsuki so easily only a few days ago, and now doing it feels almost like a sin.

I grunt, punching the metal table and hissing as the pain reverberated up through my arm. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

My eyes snapped to the door as it was kicked open, jumping a little at the loud noise while cradling my now-bleeding fist.

"Huh?! What're YOU doin' here? Waiting room.. ARGH THIS IS TWO? WELL, SHIT!" He shouted as he realized he had kicked his way into the wrong waiting room.

I didn't reply, glancing over to him and rolling my eyes as they settled back on my fist. Even now when he was being incredibly annoying, I couldn't shake the feeling of not wanting to fight him. Almost the opposite of, really. I felt a strong need to protect him almost.

He noticed my ignorance of him, and huffed off, slamming the door behind him and muttering something about bringing imy all and how he was going to beat the shit out of me. How could it come so easily to him when it felt so wrong to me? I had never felt so morally conflicted over a stupid annoying boy.

The door opened again and I didn't even bother looking this time.

"Go away, Bakugou, I don't want to be around you right now." I maintain calmly even though I felt like shouting, which you could tell obviously by the strain in my voice.

"Now, now, (n/n), is that how you treat an old friend?" I heard the silky devious voice before I saw him, goosebumps lining every inch of my body as may being froze. I slowly turned to the boy who was leaning on the door frame with a cheshire smile.

Archer.

TIME SKIP ☆゚.*

He had never hated you more as he stood in front of Todoroki's still body, grounding his feet into the arena floor. Bakugou stood with more rage that anyone had seen.

She didn't even show up to fight me, that's how low she thinks of me. His mind was swirling with confusion and rage and even a little hurt.

I know she hates me, she reminds me almost every time we talk, but does she really think that little of me? Bakugou stepped forward, meaning to land another punch on the unconscious boy, as midnight grabbed his arm and stopped him. He grunted and tore his hand away, slowly stalking to the other side of the arena as his (in his opinion) fake win was announced.

Even as the crowd cheered viciously, Bakugou centered on one sound and one sound only. It curdled his blood and made his stomach turn for reasons he knew not.

He took of, shocking the crowd as he ran back inside, following the sound of your screams.

A/N - ooooo whats gonna happen ;)