Chapter 7

Sabriya's POV

"Are you guys a couple now?" Zaniya asked batting her eyelashes.

"No. Not yet anyway." I smiled at Noah, seeing him blush. "But we are heading on a date later," Noah states smirking at the boys, causing them to make obscene gestures.

"Get it Briya!" Zakkiah cheered dancing around me.

"Get what?" Everyone turns and deadpans me. "Guys calm down, I was just joking."

"Well, you're lucky cause I was finna give you a slang lesson." River says making me giggle.

"No need for that." I slightly smile at her, remembering how nice she was to me prior to today. The bell rung and everyone picked up their things. "Cheerio!" I exclaimed before mentally slapping myself because I forgot that this isn't London anymore. "Bye." I Immediately corrected myself before running off.

After School Timeeee

Noah's POV

"You gotta put the hit out now dad. We need dis bitch gon." Is she really going to do this? Sebastian told me that Dallas' dad was the most violent gang leader in all of Burbank. I think he only said that to let me know what happened to him if he goes missing. "Noah?" I hear a voice squeal, ending my thoughts.

"Heeyy." I say extending the word.

"Did you happen to hear my conversation?"

"No. What conversation?" I asked innocently.

"The one about me putting a hit on Sabriya."

"Why would you do that?" I began to back up slowly. I felt my back hit something hard. Next thing I knew she was kissing me. I was pinned up against a tree. She is strong for a small girl.

"What the hell? Noah?" She pulled away with a smirk on her face. I met the eyes of Sebastian, they were filled with sadness and betrayal.

"She kissed me." I turned to glare at Dallas. "Do me a favor and go home."

"You know too much for me to leave you alone." She lightly touched my chest before walking off. I walked over to our group and everyone mugged me.

"Why are you acting like I'm the bad guy? She kissed me." Sabriya walked over to me with disappointment. I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek, I looked up and saw tears in her eyes.

"I stood up for you and you go and do this. I trusted you even though I didn't know you. I even began to like you then you pull this." She grabbed her stuff and walked down the street, leaving the school.

"It's best for you to leave her alone, now." I heard Ben speak up.

"Fuck this." I ran after her. I grabbed her arm but I heard a sound that made my heart break in two. Briya is crying, I made her do this. My heart fell to my feet as I wiped her tears with my thumbs. Her body lightly shook as whimpers came out of her mouth. "Bri. Please speak to me?" I pulled her body into my arms. Immediately, she shoved me off of her. "You know I would never do anything to you."

"No, I don't. That's the problem, I don't know you."

"You know me well enough that I wo-"

"Stop Noah. Enough." I held up my hands in defense. "I'm hurting. I pushed Seb away because he hurt me. Now you've hurt me and I don't know how to cope. I'm tired of being hurt! It's been so hard on me, I thought my life was going to change." I use my thumbs to wipe off her cheeks as more tears fall from her eyes. I didn't do anything wrong, I just need her to see that.

"I didn't do anything, I like you too much to let you go so easily. I would not ruin us to kiss Dallas." I grimaced as she chuckled. Finally, Briya allowed me to hug her. "Imma drop you off at home. Go get ready, I wanna take you somewhere." She didn't argue. Silently, we walked home with her small hands wrapped around my bicep. Realizing what time it was, I shot my mom a text saying I will be back late. "Bri. I'm finna catch up with you in a minute." She nodded before I ran back to the group, who was slowly walking behind us.

"Guys, it's about time for yall to go separate ways."

"Why are you staying with her?" Sebastian spat out.

"He gettin some ass tonight boys." Tayvion says while rubbing his hands together. Inaya smacked him on the back of his head. "Damn. Strong as hell."

"I'm taking Bri out tonight and yall got to go." They muttered goodbyes as ran back to Briya.

A/N FILLER A LOT OF STUFF IS HAPPENING NEXT CHAPTER BYEEEEEE💖💓✌