Chapter 4

Sabriya's POV

Immediately, I feel embarrassed. I cover my face and wipe the few tears that fell down my cheeks. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. You can take whatever's left and leave, I doubt that you want to stay after everything that has happened." I smile and walk away.

"Wait." I heard a voice call out. I turned around and saw someone I didn't expect. River was standing up, coming up behind me. "This happened to me before. Dallas hated me too! She thought I wanted Sebastian and tried to ruin me and Jay. I'm sorry if I came off as rude earlier, I just didn't want to lose him again."

"It is okay. But you did-"

"I did. I wanted to because if this was me, I would want someone to do the same." All the girls chimed in.

"We won't leave you in your time of need. We can see that you're sad." Inaya said with a sympathetic smile.

"We can even have a movie night if you want too. I'm willing to get fat with you." Zakkiah said making me laugh.

"That's if they don't get fat first." I pointed over to the where the boys were eating all the food. "Let's go before they eat everything."

Hours Later

After 6 movies, everyone became tired. "We are going to head out," Jaden stated before everyone began gathering their belongings. I gave everyone a hug before they left. Noah insisted on being my last hug, that's only because he wanted a long one.

"Thank you," I said into his ear.

"For what. All I did was hurt you." He let go and looked into the distance. I used my finger to have him face me.

"And I forgave you," I said with a smile. "It's getting late, you better hurry home. I don't want your mom thinking that you're hanging with a bad girl." A smirk was displayed across his face.

"Of course, you're a bad girl!" I slapped his chest.

"Oh, shut up," I yelled as he laughed.

"Aye, hurry up over there." Malak interrupted.

"Noah, stop spitting game and come on!" Zaniya yelled adding a wink. Noah came closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You better be ready tomorrow." I furrowed my brows. "I'm walking you to school." Before I could refuse, he ran off. "Bye, Bri."

"Bye, Nicki!" I heard him groan in retaliation.

"That will never stick." He yelled. I turned around walking back into my house.

"Whatever you say," I mumbled, closing the door behind me.