Chapter 11

Noah POV

Doctor Ramone rubs me the wrong way. I just can't leave Briya here alone. "Doctor if you don't mind, I want to catch up with Bri. I mean she just woke up."

"I will send your family in shortly." She nodded.

"Noah right?" She asked me.

"I thought I was Nicole." I laughed at the memory.

Sabriya's POV

"I thought I was Nicole." Who is Nicole? Why would I call him Nicole, I don't even know him?

"Why would I call you Nicole? Isn't your name Noah?"

"It's just that-hey wait a minute." I furrowed my eyebrows. "You lost your accent."

"What accent?" Instantly, I remembered that I am from London. "Where the hell am I? This cannot be London."

"We are in Burbank, California."

"Where are my parents? What happened to me?" I ran my hand through my long, knotted hair. "I need Nad-" People came into the room. It was a lot of kids I didn't know but felt like they were familiar.

"Briya! I missed you so much! I know we haven't known each other that long but still..." Some curly headed tall girl said. They waited for me to speak but I didn't know what to say.

 They waited for me to speak but I didn't know what to say

"Guys. Bri lost her memory and she doesn't remember most of you." Sad looks were displayed across their faces. The door opened, it was my mom.

"Mom!" I smiled because she was the only one I really knew.

"Babygirl......you remember me." My mom had tears pouring down her face. "Guys, the doctor told me she is experiencing problems remembering her most recent life changes." I heard a knock on the door before someone entered. It was the doctor.

"Time is over. You can come back tomorrow." He spoke before walking out. Everyone said goodbye but Noah stayed.

"That means you too."

"Look I know you don't remember me but I can tell you don't feel comfortable around him. After what happened to us I would-"

"What happened?" I interrupted.

"Well, we were on a date but someone attacked us. Luckily, I brought you to the hospital before I passed out from my wounds. The police are still looking for whoever attacked us."

"Why would you save me?"

"You're my bae." I remember that word. "Look I know you don't remember me but I know you don't feel comfortable. I'm going to stay with you. I have to go to the bathroom, I will be back. I wouldn't leave you." I nodded as he entered the bathroom. He knows me so well, I feel so bad that I don't remember him.

"BAE!" Some girl ran over to where we were at.

"What is a bae?"

"What are you?" That slapper snarkily replied.

"She is gorgeous, unlike you." A tall cute boy spat out. Noah?

Some interrupted my thoughts by opening the door.

"Finally. You're all alone." Doctor Ramone muttered walking through the door. I gulped as his creepy smile grew. "I've been waiting for you to wake up. I have a few secrets to tell you. 1st, I'm not actually a doctor but I happen to hold your life in my hands. 2nd, the person that attacked you is closer than you think. 3rd, don't fuck with my family, again. Don't interrupt my plans." I had a stunned look on my face. "Did I scare you, princess?" He spoke softly as he rubbed his ashy, callused hands across my face. I jerked my head from his hand.

"Don't touch me," I muttered, clenching my jaws.

"Who's going to stop me? Not you." He forcefully grabbed me chin and pushed his lips onto mine. I pulled back and slapped him. "Feisty."

"Stop!" I semi-yelled.

"Hey, Bri, I saw these cloth-" Noah looked up from the clothes. "What the fuck are you doing, Doc." He stepped away from me.

"I'm no doctor, Noah."

Noah's POV

"I'm no doctor, Noah." I instantly saw red.

"Why in the hell are you touching her? She told you to stop." I say through my gritted teeth as I was walking closer to him.

"Back up young blood." Letting his southern accent come out. I smirked and got close enough to punch him in the face. I blacked out. All I could feel was my hands hitting his face. Screeches were being released from a pair of lips that didn't belong to the 'doctor'. I released him from my grip. I turned to Briya, tears were pouring from her eyes. "You will regret that decision." He yelled before leaving the room.

"Bri." I reached my hand out towards her, but she got up. She grabbed her clothes and ran to the bathroom. "I'm sorry."

She walked out of the bathroom and straight into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her. "I'm not mad at you. I went through an abusive stage with someone I was close with. No one was there to stand up for me."

"But I'm here now." I smiled down at her before placing a kiss on the top of her head.

A/N- I needed to post...sorry for any grammatical errors