Chapter 12

Bella

I woke up from a very peaceful sleep when I felt something tighten around me. I opened my eyes and looked down to see that, that something was an arm, more specifically Caleb's. I turned my head to see Caleb's green eyes staring at me. He smiled and pulled me closer into his chest. "Good-morning beautiful." Caleb said kissing my head. I leaned into him, then my phone started ringing. Caleb groaned pulling my closer and hiding his face in my neck. 

"Let me get that, it's probably either my sister or your sister." I said laughing softly and answered my phone. "Hello?" I said still smiling. "Where the heck are you?! 1st period is about to start!" Ruby yelled so loud in my ear that I had to pull it away. Then her words settled in my head and I looked at the clock and saw that she was right. "Oh crap! You're right, I gotta go." I hung up without hearing her response.

I threw the covers off me and pushed Caleb's arms away, "Bella, what's wrong?" Caleb asked getting off the bed and rushed over to me when I was getting my clothes out. "We have to get ready, we had school and totally forgot, I'm gonna take a quick shower. Can you make breakfast? I'll wake the twins up when I get out. Oh crap! Who's gonna watch the twins?!" I was freaking out. I was basically jumping from one spot to another while Caleb was just staring at me.

I noticed he wasn't moving so I just shot him a glare, "Go!" I yelled them he jumped into action and ran downstairs while I hopped into the shower. I got out of the shower after ten minutes and hurriedly got dressed in a black crop top and a maroon skirt, and I raced to the twins room to wake them up. 

"I don't want to wake up, Mommy." Alexa whined rubbing her eyes while I tried to wake up Xander who would just end up drifting deeper into sleep. "C'mon Alexa, Mommy and Daddy have to go to school. I called auntie Maria, she's coming over to watch you and your brother while Daddy and I are at school." After I finally got the twins out of bed, I got them dressed and brought them downstairs where Caleb just finished making breakfast and laid it out on the table. There were pancakes, eggs, bacon, home-fries and orange juice. He went all out, didn't he? 

As soon as the twins finished eating, my sister walked through the door. She still looked awful, I don't blame her, she did just loose her baby. Samuel and her have been trying to have a baby for a while, but whenever she got pregnant, she would have a miscarriage. I'm hoping she will get pregnant soon, I can tell that she can't handle anymore heartbreak, but I know that her watching the twins helps takes some pain away of losing her unborn child.

"Auntie Ria!" The twins screamed when they saw her. They absolutely adore her and she them. "Hello, my little monsters." Maria kissed them while Caleb walked up the me and wrapped an arm around my waist. I didn't even realize he was dressed. He was wearing, black jeans and a black shirt that was tight enough to show his abs. 

Maria's eyes pretty much bulged out of her head when saw Caleb's arm around me, questions swirled in her eyes, but I just smiled, "Well we got to get to school. See you later, big sister." Giving kisses to the twins we left ignoring the daggers my sister was shooting at me. Caleb and I ran to the car while Maria was yelling at us to come back and explain. I got in the drivers seat and let out a breath, while Caleb just laughed and I soon joined him.

"That was so funny! She was giving me this If-you-don't-come-back-I-will-murder-you-in-your-sleep look." I exclaimed while driving to school. Caleb and I laughed about it the whole drive to school.

~~~

When we pulled in the school parking lot it was full of people, they were busy talking that they didn't notice us until we stepped out of the car. I felt like we were the rare fish in a tank full of dull boring ones, with thew way they were staring at Caleb and I. I was tense and nervous but I acted like it didn't bother me. I think that Caleb was able to feel how nervous I was, he grabbed my hand and squeezed it, I looked at him and he gave me an encouraging smile, I smiled right back.

I took a deep breath and  I let go of his hand, I didn't want him to feel how sweaty my palms were, we walked in school with confidence with my head held high. Ruby had told me that everyone found out that I was pregnant a couple years ago. Apparently they didn't the details, since they thought I had just one kid. Walking to lunch so we could meet Ruby and Jack, that was when the whispers and rumors started floating around, I swear it was like someone tore open a pillow and feathers were everywhere except that these feathers were more like flies buzzing in my ears. throughout the day I was hearing these names that people called, people I grew up with was hurtful, in California the names never hurt me because I didn't know them, but these ones did.

I tried to ignore them all but I halted my steps when I heard one rumor that made me angry. "I heard that she pressured Caleb into sleeping with her. Sara told me that her kid is ugly." A girl that worships Caleb said. Somehow Sara managed to make Caleb look like a god, make my kid ugly, and me the bad guy. I've had enough with this hoe! I turned towards the two girls talking and once they noticed me coming their eyes widened with fear. Good they should be scared. 

Caleb managed to pull me back before I could make it to them. "Don't they're not worth it." Surprisingly, Caleb managed to calm me down as we found our way to our table. Ruby was facing towards us and Jack had his back to us. When we approached Jack turned to face us and I nearly passed out. "Jack! What happened to you." I rushed to his side. He had a black eye, cut on his lip and a splinter on his finger and his knuckles were bandaged up, "I heard some jerks talking about you, and lets just say we had some words, then the words turned out with him walking into my fist." He smirked. I can tell he was in pain. 

I had finally had enough of all this, if I learned anything when I was in California, was that I needed to grow a backbone and I did. I gave my bag to Ruby and all three of them gave me questionable looks until I swiftly turned around and found a empty table that I had some football players help me up on. Even if Sara turned the whole school against me the jocks and athletes were always on my side. I practically grew up with all them even the nerds were on my side, I would stand up for them when the d-bags would bully them and I am completely against bullying. A football player that I dated for 3 weeks in middle school when I tried to ignore my feelings for Caleb named Jimmy, and his friends helped my up. In the corner of my eye I saw my friends discreetly tried to tell me to come down, but when they realized I was too stubborn they came closer to me. 

As soon as I had the attention of everyone I started speaking, "I know you all have heard some things about me, some of what you had heard is true. But let me tell you the real story."            

~~~

Author's Note

Sorry for the short chapter I really wanted to get this out today and I wanted it to be in Caleb's pov when Bella explains that night, sorry if the chapter is crappy, I've been putting off editing my stories, I've just been wanting to finish writing this so I can start on the other stories I'm getting ideas for. 

Also I wanted to say I'm sorry for being MIA. I've been focusing on school I have exams coming up so I've been studying as much as I could and been focusing on getting all A's. Also my parents have been pressuring me into getting a job. Although writing is the only way that I could get away from the stress of life. You know life gets in the way of me writing. I only have less than 8 weeks then I'm off for the summer, I'll try editing and updating more.

Please I would really like you hear your thoughts of my stories and ways that I could improve on my writing. I'll even take criticism, as long as it's not too harsh. So please comment. I don't want y'all to be silent readers.

Vote

Comment

Share

Samantha S.