VLOG// RIDING LESSON

Ok so I'm gonna do a vlog kinda thing but in writing. So...here's my riding lesson and hope ya enjoy

   I got back from school and rushed through putting on my riding outfit: a navy blue and baby blue equestrian prep long sleeve tee, my grey kerrits icefil tights, grey
/baby blue/navy ariat socks, and my paddock boots. I also grabbed my troxel es helmet and baby blue Roma saddle pad, along with my barn backpack.

   Next, we stopped at McDonald's (I LITERALLY GO ONCE A YEAR LMAO) for my yearly shamrock shake!!! Then, we drove to the farm. It was below freezing. I met my instructor Bekka and we went to the paddock to get the horse I was riding, Connor. I'd never ridden him before and was super excited.

  Connor is the instructors' instructor's horse, and apparently very spoiled. We went to get him out of the paddock, which took 20 minutes because he didn't budge. Finally,we got him into the barn and I groomed him. He had so much dirt under his blanket, however that is possible. After he was groomed, I tacked him up in his custom dressage saddle, half pad, saddle pad,and flash bridle. I slipped on my helmet and vaulted on. After not Riding for 3 months, I was rusty but had a great lesson still. Little mister Connor was super stubborn so we mostly walked and trotted. I'm super happy because at my old barn I just winged it but now I, actually learning how to properly ride and posture. So, pretty good lesson and I'll keep you guys updated!