Riding history//from this point on

Sorry about the beginning its a mess but from this point on I'm gonna be doing more about my actual riding. So.... Yeah. Just take a moment for me to share this wonderful jumping story and then get on with me book.

PLEASE NOTE THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME MY DAD WATCHED ME RIDE AND I ALMOST HAD TO QUIT! Also, this was my first and worst fall
The three foot jump loomed ahead and I pulled back desperately on the reins. Magic trotted forward, only faltering slightly. I grasped on tight, we couldn't do this. But, Magic had already decided. I sealed my eyes shut, not sure what to expect. She soared over the fence with room to spare. It felt so free, like I had wings, and I could fly. Off I flew, out of the saddle, my life flashing before me. As I hit the ground, reins in hand, my dad and instructor rushed towards me, asking if I was ok. Apparently, I had flipped in the air, landing firmly on top of the leaf covered ground, on my butt. We had cleared the jump, so I was secretly happy. I had only jumped under one foot until then. Then, I was almost forced to quit but I convinced los Padres (mah parents I'm practicing Spanish lol) other wise and here I am now.
Luv you guys and happy new year