33

Y/N's POV~

I plopped onto my bed exhausted. I closed my eyes thinking about what would've happened if she did get my mask off. "Y/N, I'm hungry." Clover said. I looked down at my growling stomach. "Me too. Let's go down and get something." I said getting up and slipping on my favorite fuzzy F/C socks. Clover sat down on my shoulder as I started walking down. Once we were down Clover took a seat on the counter as I stood infront of her. "So any idea of what you want to eat?" I asked her. She furrowed her eyebrows as she thought. "I want some Strawberries!" She exclaimed. I smiled and nodded as I made my way to the refrigerator to get them out. Since she has a small stomach so I only gave her two Strawberries. I sat down and though about what I wanted to eat. My eyes sparkled as I thought of my favorite food. "Perfect! I could make F/F!" I said getting up and getting the ingredients. I turned the stove on (I'm not exactly sure if what your favorite food is and if it needs an oven or stove). As Clover munched on her Strawberries on of them fell as I was walking. "My Strawberry!" She yelled. I slipped on it and my hand touched the stove. I screamed out in pain as Clover came to my aid. Clover stopped attending to my burn and flew somewhere. I sat there irritated wondering why she flew away. "Clover? Why'd you-." I looked up to see a concerned cat. "Y/N? Are you ok?" He asked. "No. I just burned my hand." I said. He picked me up and carried me to my room. He then went down to find the first aid kit. He pulled out a bandage and carefully wrapped my hand in it. "Thanks Kitty." I said smiling. "Anything for my Kitten." He said standing up looking at his miraculous. "I have to go but I'll come back later to check on you, ok?" He said and I nodded. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and hopped out the window. Before he did he looked back at me and smiled. That's my Kitty.

I bursted out laughing at this when I saw it

I bursted out laughing at this when I saw it. ~Hannah