16

I woke up and was tucked into my bed. "What the heck happ-." I then looked down and there was an arm on my waist. My eyes widened as I remembered Chat comforting me last night. "Chat!" I whisper yelled to him. He groaned, "Umm....quick question. We didn't you know-." I started and he cut me off. "Of course not, Y\N. We're too young. But a question to you now." He said and I nodded still turned on my side not facing his face.

"Do you have any Camembert?" I said and nodded. "We have some downstairs. I'll just...close my eyes." I said walking towards the door. I tumbled down to the floor. "I'm OK!" I yelled. I finally made it downstairs and grabbed the stinkiest cheese ever, Camembert. Ewwww, I'm glad Clover likes green stuff. I went back up my  eyes still closed and tossed it on my bed. "Here Plagg, your stinky molded cheese." He said and I laughed. I could sense him looking at me.

"Sorry, I fell asleep in your bed." He said and I gave him a smile. "It's OK Kitty." I said rubbing his hair making him purr. My eyes widened and his did also. "Did you-" "Nu-uh." "YOU JUST PURRED! YOU'RE SOOOO ADORABLE!!" I screamed grabbing his cheeks. After I realized what I said I turned red.

"Well, Princess I happen to think you're puurfect~." He said smirking. I playfully punched him. "Shut up..." I said quietly but loud enough to where he could hear me. We talked and talked until his miraculous beeped.

"I have to go, Princess." He said getting ready to leap off my balcony railing. "Wait Chat." I said grabbing his hand and he looked down to his arm and them me. I gently planted a kiss on his cheek. "I love you, Chat." "I love you, Y\N."