14

Y\N's POV~

I ran up to my room trying to tell Clover to stay wherever she is. "Clover! Clover!" I whisper yelled. "What? I'm trying to sleep." She said and I rolled my eyes. "Listen, I have friends over. So take a nap and I'll bring you some lettuce if you get hungry." I said looking into her neon green eyes. There was a knock, she then zoomed back in the very top and back of my closet where she slept on  a comfy little bed I made her.

I welcomed them in my room and they sat down. "Truth or dare?" Alya said with an evil smirk on her face. 'Please Alya don't.' I said over and over in my head. I told them I liked Adrien and they flipped. Marinette wasn't mad because she actually likes Nathanael now. Alya leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear, "Don't worry I won't do it...yet." She said laughing. My whole face was red and I went stiff.

Alya snickered as Marinette punched her in her arm. "You OK, Y\N?" Adrien asked me. I turned and stuttered out, "Y-y-yeah. I'm fine." I said my face still really red. "OK! Truth or dare Nino?" Marinette asked him and I already knew what she was going to ask him. "Dare dudette." "Ok I dare you to kiss Alya." Marinette finally got out because she was laughing. Nino walked up to Alya. I whipped out my phone and texted Adrien and Marinette.

[You] OTP! OTP! OTP! OMG THANK YOU MARINETTE!

[Adrien] YES THANK YOU! ALL HAIL MARINETTE!

[Marinette] YOURE WELCOME! THEY MAKE SUCH A FREAKING GOOD PAIR IM ABOUT TO DIE!!!!

I put up my phone to see Alya stand up and Nino kissed her. "IM ABOUT TO DIE!!" I screamed and then passed out. I woke up to see everyone sitting and talking. "How long was I out?" I asked them. "About 12 minutes." Nino said. "Sorry it was my OTP." I said shrugging.