4

My alarm clock basically killed me playing F\S "AHHHHHHH! Who's there?!" I said as I toppled to the floor. Great just great it's Monday.

I met Marinette and Alya at the park because we were early. We talked about who we liked and that's when it was time for me to fess up. "Y\N, who do YOU like?" Alya said looking at me excited. "I-i." I began. "Shoot you'll have to tell us later Y\N. We're going to be late! I can't be late again!" Marinette said hurrying to her feet.

I chuckled at the girl. Marinette and Alya ran to school. I was running along with them until I saw an old man. He looked like he was lost. "Excuse me sir, are you lost?" I said sweetly. "Yes. Can you point me to the nearest bathroom?" The old man asked.

"Sure. It's right over there." "Thank you young lady." He said to me and looked like he was holding a box. Weird. I checked my watch. "Oh Crap, crap, crap, crap! I'm late! Really late!" I said running as fast as I could.

I burst through the doors running up the steps to my classroom. "And That's-." 'Ms. Bustier' said but I cut her off. "I'm sorry Ms. Bustier. I saw an old man and he needed help. Please forgive me." I said being to apologetic.

I looked up and realized I was in the wrong classroom! The kids started laughing as I ran to the right classroom. "Where have you-." Ms. Bustier started. "Long story." I said panting and walking to my seat. I just didn't know that a little creature was waiting for me in my room.

——————————————————————
Yay! Does anyone here like Your Lie In April? But anyways what animal should Y\N get as a miraculous?~Hannah🐞🐱