26

"Oh don't act like that." He said to me and I gritted my teeth. "Why shouldn't I? I'll be out of here in no time anyways.." I said to him cockily. "You've been here weeks, you really think he's still coming?" He asked me. "He will! He loves me!" I yelled a single tear falling down my face. He smirked and turned around walking up the stairs. I reached out for the piece of bread he gave me. I took a bite out of it. It was stale but that's all I had. "Please Chat.... save me.. please." I whispered to myself crying. My head popped up as I remembered the necklace. I opened the locket and called Chat, but made sure I was quiet.

Adrien's POV~

My miraculous was beeping. Someone was calling me so I looked at the contact and realized it was Y/N. I picked it up so fast I couldn't process what happened. "Chat... I-i miss you so much." She said I then heard chains rattling. "Y/N! Where are you? Are you ok?" I asked her panicked. "Its ok Chat, I'm n-not hurt. I'm just r-really cold." She said. "Im going to find you Princess, ok? You hang tight. I promise I'll find you..." I said and she didn't reply. I heard a voice speak. "Are you cold darling?" I heard the strange voice say.

I heard a thud and then Y/N scream a blood curdling scream. She sounded like she was crying. I looked at the address it had on the necklace. "98 Cherry St." I said quietly. "Who are you talking to!?" I heard the voice say. "N-no o-" She started to say but screamed again as I heard chains rattling more. My heart broke as I hung up and quickly transformed. I remembered the address by heart.

(WARNING: Little bit of harsh language is coming up) "That.. bastard." I said as I filled up with anger. Tears started pouring down my eyes. "Chat!" I heard a familiar voice call but I kept running. Y/N was in danger and I didn't have much time left. I then heard footsteps behind me. "98 Cherry St, 98 Cherry St." I said repeating it over and over and over. "You're mine now you bastard!" I yelled coming to a stop. Ladybug placed a hand on my shoulder. "What's wrong?" She asked.  "I know where Y/N is." I replied.

——————————————-
That random pic of my new bae up there.

Chat: I thought I was your bae.

Me: You are kitten, but he's my other bae.

Chat:  ...

Hannah🐞🐱