I'm Done With You Forever [9] (Tristan's POV)

:)  

New chapterrrr; it's pretty intense, dead serious.  

i think that i like tristan's pov best; i wont liee!  

partt eightttttttt!!!!  

<3

----------------------------------------------------

Tristan's POVVVVV (:

"I'm really sorry."  

I sighed, and dropped my gaze to my cleats, I had hastily run off the field in. "Maggie, I can't keep making up with you. We bicker and fight over stupid things, then I forgive you and it happens all over agin. Your boyfriend's a jackkass, and I don't like the way he takes advantage of you."  

Maggie blinked her brown eyes at me, then sat indian style on the grass. "i don't have a boyfriend."  

I sat next to her. "Brett and you..?'  

"I text him and told him are relationship died. I wasn't breaking up with him, just telling him it died." She put it simply.  

I leaned back, and smiled so she couldn't see it. It isn't right when your mouth betrays you when, you're trying to mad at someone. I could imagine the things my mouth wanted though-  

"Tristan? Can we just be friends again?"  

Friends. I didn't like that word. It wasn't complex enough. To any people throw it around, and claimed it with everyone. In my opinion, it mattered more then that.  

"Yeah, friends." I told her, and she quickly smiled back, her dimples showing deeply. Be contagious as ever, I smiled back. we sat there smiling at for a few moment, before Maggie spoke up.  

'I have to go, I promised Dakota I'd come over tonight. " I stood up, and held out a hand to her, pulling her up. I learned forward to her face, then quickly drew back and turned away from her.  

I jogged towards the parking lot and looked around for Jonston, a sophomore who had promised me a ride. " Over here man." Climbing through the window I slid into the front seat, I found Dakota in the backseat. Praying my face has lost the redness I had felt on it, I turned to her. "Hey, what are you doing here?"  

"I need to talk to you."  

I gave her a odd look, then nodded. After Jonston dropped us at the corner store a few blocks from Dakota's house, She instructed me on what to by.  

I freaked out. "Dakota! Why the Hell would you need that? Please tell me your buying it for a friend." At friend, I flinched thinking of Maggie.  

"No. It's for me, just get it please." Her eyes looked on the verge of over flowing, and she was trembling. I swiftly went into the store adn was out a gain just as fast. Back at my house, She ran to the bathroom.  

After a few minutes I knocked on the door. "Dakota?"  

"Will you just give me the pregnancy test?"

_____________________

OMGGGGGGGODDDDD.

I WAS GONNA STOP THEREEE...  

BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS SO I WONTTTTT;  

& THAT UP THERE ^^^^ IS LEGITT,  

Tristan REALLLY bought her a pg test O:

_______________________________

So I did.  

Dakota's phone buzzed, and I flipped it open to read the text.

Maggie: So were friends again; & he almost kissed me.

I wasn't sure what to do, I shouldn't have read that. And I really should have -

Dakota: Great!

Maggie: Which part?

Dakota: Both?

Maggie: Did you read that right? he ALMOST kissed me. he ALMOST kissed me. he DIDNT, but ALMOST.

Dakota: ):

Maggie: Why didnt he?

Dakota: He was scared?

Maggie: Ha, you make me laugh :) we both know tristan is afraid of like, nothing.

Dakota: You can still use smileys even when youre being melodramatic.

Maggie: Ahahahahahaa, were did you hear THAT word?

Dakota: I'll see you tomorrow.

Maggie: Dakota?

Dakota: Cant talk now.

Maggie: I'm coming tonite, member?

Dakota: Yeaah, sorry, i forgot for a moment.

I dropped Dakota's phone with Sweaty hands. Oh God, forgive me, I shouldn't have done that. I've even more confused then before. What the Hell is wrong with these girls?  

Maggie..  

and then Dakota...  

I knocked on the door, but only a muffled reply came, "Give me some time, please."  

I nodded, then remembered she couldn't see me. "Alright."

A few minutes later, Dakota mom was at my house rushing Dakota home. "Dakota." i hissed at her through the car window, "Did you -"  

"No!" Her eyes were wide and scared. "i couldn't do it! I promise you'll be the first to know."  

"Dakota-" But she shut her door in my face. my aunt waved to me, and drove away, clueless to the turmoil running through our lives. I had no idea what to do, I stood in my driveway , cursing, kicking my trashcan, and wanting to rip the grass from the ground.  

"Tristan? Somethings wrong?"  

I found Maggie stand close to me, when I turned. Even though the sun had long sunk away and it was completely dark, I still could trace each detail of her face; her soft round cheeks, and high forehead; narrow nose and curved, full lips. Her hair was wet and tied back, and she had changed into yoga pants and a jean jacket.  

I put my arm around her shoulder's and laughed. "This is great. We can be friend's again, everyone's happy, no one's preggo, and the world is now a utopia! Just great."  

'Tristan..."  

I shook my head, "I can't believe this, I'm going to murder Scott. I'm gonna kill him."  

Maggie wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me to my front door. I was practically in ballistics by now, droning on and on. She opened the door, and walked me to the couch.  

"What 's going on?" She curled up next to me, leaning on my out stretched arm. My heart increased rapidly and I pulled my arm away from her warm, bundled up frame.  

"Dakota might be pregnant ." The words flew from my mouth, before I thought about repercussion of them. "Might."  

She looked like she might start crying, and quickly squeezed her eyes together, breaking the flow of tears. "You're just messing me, joking around."  

I shook my head, frustrated. "No. I bought her the test. But she hasn't taken it yet."  

Maggie opened her eyes, and to my surprise, reached over and rubbed a few tears off my face.  

"Fag," I muttered angrily, knowing I was just crying because I was frustrated.  

I reached over and returned the gestured, but I let my hand drop after a moment. She pressed her face into my shoulder, and cried. I tangled her into my arms, and left her drift to sleep.

---------------------------------------

Anygoooooooood(: ?  

it's not like anyone commented on the last chapterrr...  

WHY DO I EVEN POST IF NO ONE READS/COMMENTS ON THEMMMMM?!

fml.

cathy.

sorry; tristan's name depresses me xD