Katie and Justin

~Justin~

"We have been here for months and you still havent told her how you feel!?"

"What is wrong with you man?!"

"Duuuuude. Really?"

I sighed and layed back in my black rolly chair. The guys were complaining at me just cause I havent told Katie how I feel.

Yeah sure her smile lights up the world. And she is beautiful. And I really really really love her. And- Where am I going with this?

They think if we both love each other we should be dating already and go out on dates, but I've spent years away from Katie and I dont wanna come on too fast or hard. Anyways, she might reject me and I would walk away feeling stabbed AND it could ruin our friendship... if we still have one.

"Come on! What do you have to lose!?"

Does Jake not understand?! Of course not. Ugh.

"Our friendship, if we still have one"

"Ok look. I can get Lilac to do some interrogating, or we all can, and we will hook yall up!"

"Guys just-"

"Did you not see the way she looked at you when we first got to see them again?! How happy she was!? Dude come on!!"

I sat silent. Maybe I should tell her. They had a good point. . .

"I got it!!"

I stood up like I was a nerd that just got the greatest idea for the Science Fair. Jake, Brett, and John looked at each other before they all said at the same time,

"What?"

I smiled. This was a good plan. If it'll work...

"They finished the skate park here. I can take her out with me, like old times. We always used to take breaks, I can tell her then. It's worth a shot!"

"Now we're talking!!"

They highfived each other. I have to plan this, and I have to tell her.

~Katie~

"So girl. I heard Justin asked you to the skate park with him?"

The girls all had huge smiles plastered on their faces and was taking this "asking me to the skate park" thing wayy to seriously.

"Yeah. So?"

"So?! So?! He likes you!!"

"He loves you!!"

I was looking through my closet for something to wear. Tonight was gonna be a pretty hot night.

"Katie?!"

"What!!??"

"You did hear us right?!"

I stayed silent. I thought into what I was gonna wear so much I tuned them out. Flair sighed that she-did-not-hear-us-tell-her-again-geez-that-girl sigh.

"He loves you and you love him. You gotta tell him how you feel!"

"And dont deny you dont love him cause you've been trying to pick something out for the past 20 minutes!!!"

I laughed a bit as I pulled out my tank top. The hot pink under shirt with the black tank top over it. I pulled out dark blue jeans. I walked into my closet and shut the doors so I could change.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever. Look, it's just us hanging out again. Dont make such a big deal out of it"

I rolled my eyes before coming back out to brush my hair from being wedged in between my clothes.