Blurred.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP !" My alarm rang very loudly, loud enough to scare the devil back to Jesus.

I walk to the bathroom, not looking at the mirror because I look a mess just like my life. I thought about him again... He makes my thoughts blurry , he makes my life a mess. If I can't get him off my chest, the thought of him will stick to me.. like a tattoo.

I go on to brush my teeth because if there's one thing I want to maintain, it's my perfect whites. I jump in the shower and drench myself in water. Thinking that I could drench all my emotions out of me.

"BEEEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEP !" My alarm rings again , letting me know I have 30 minutes left.

"Damn." I whisper.

I rush out the shower and stare at the mirror.. For once , after all the push ups and workouts I've accomplished .. I see my figure. On that note , it gives me a boost of confidence.

I slip on my CK boxers and put on a True Religion black and red sweatsuit and put on my Fluid Game 12s and rush out the room. I come downstairs to not see my mother. It's not surprising to me, she's probably out with that same guy that uses her.. it's like she can't see the madness under his so called "handsomeness" .

As soon as I walk out the house ; I see the bus pull up.. Running as fast as I possibly can , I'm able to catch it almost before the doors start closing. As I take my seat right in the middle of the bus. I realize that I forgot my phone.

"Not like anyone texts your phone anyways " I thought.

Fast Forward to the end of school (2:45)

As I'm rushing to get to my bus ; this desperate, sexy but slutty girl known as Candyce approaches me.

"Look Tre , I know I haven't always been the nicest to you but I only acted like that because I like you... " she says

"Don't call me Tre, It's Trevante. You're a whole fool , if you think I'm that gullible.. "

As I walked to get to my bus , the thoughts that went through my head were saying but you're gullible for him though.. I reach the bus parking lot to see no busses.

"Damn , I missed it." I mumble to myself.

I start walking because I know my mom isn't at home but of course it's him driving up to me...

" My boy Tre ! " he calls out "I think your bus is already left , get in the car. I'll drop you home."

I walk to the car and get into the car. Through the whole ride , he was blasting music while I was trying not to say something I might regret. So I just bite my lip and stare out the window. Just before he reaches my house it accidentally slips out...

" I just want to watch porn and bust a nut " I whisper

He stops the car and turns to me...

"Trevante.. It's like you read my mother f* mind man.. " he says

" I said that out loud Antonio ?! " I exclaim

He replied with "It's cool , I got a whole collection. You wanna come over ? "

In my thoughts , I went back and forth with it until I realized my mom did want me to go out, this is going out isn't it ?

" Alright man, let's go " I say

He parks his car and we both make our way in the house...

Sorry to cut you off here.. ✋🏽👮🏽
New Chapter Soon to Be Posted 😛 !
Vote , Comment , Stay Tuned 😘 !
Your feedback means a lot to me 😁 !