• 7 •

BamBam held the loose change in his hand from the canteen. He bought cup noodles and orange juice since he was always too lazy to make his own lunch.

He looked around for his hyungs but they weren't anywhere to be found.

"Hey!", he turned around to the voice.

Kim Yugyeom, one of the hottest guys in the school was actually calling for BamBam. The boy couldn't believe it.
He wore black jeans and a maroon top. His hair was jelled up to reveal his features like his fine jawline and high arched nose.
The smaller boy couldn't help but to lick his lips at the sight.

"Uh hey.", Yugyeom said again when he had reached BamBam.
The small boy fixed himself before answering.
"Hey. What's up?"

"You uh. You dropped this." , Yugyeom held out his hand to reveal a dime.
Bam chuckled.

"You ran after me just to give me this?", he asked shyly.
Yugyeom ran his hands through his hair.
Oh my, yes please, BamBam thought to himself.

"Heh. Yea, I mean every bit counts right?", Yugyeom said with a smile.
The elder looked up with big, bright eyes.

~

Youngjae and Jinyoung sat at a table in the cafeteria with surprisingly, Jackson. They were laughing at something Jackson had said which was probably just another rant about how unhealthy cafeteria food was.

"You guys know any organic markets around?", he asked.
Jinyoung chuckled.
"There's one fifteen minutes from here. I'll take you on the weekend?",
Jackson nodded excitedly. He needed a break from slop.

Their attention was grabbed when they saw two figures walking in the room at a close distance. A very close distance. The taller male practically almost had his arm wrapped around the other's waist.

"Hey Yugyeom's got a new friend.", Jackson said.
Youngjae gasped when he realized it was BamBam.

"Oh my gosh! That's our friend!", BamBam was really into Yugyeom and it was obvious.
The way he stared whenever he passed by, and how shy he becomes when he gets closer to him.

Youngjae felt uneasy knowing that he's already told BamBam to be careful. He didn't want his friend to get hurt. Not because Yugyeom was a bad person. Heck, he was great. He just didn't want BamBam to suffer if anything happened.

They walked up to their table and sat in front of them.

It was silent until Jinyoung spoke up. "So uh. How've y'all been?", he asked awkwardly.

"Hey guys!", said another booming voice.
Jinyoung became aggravated and yelled, "why are there so many interruptions, today?!"
He stood up to give the boy a piece of his mind but calmed down when he saw it was Mark.

Mark Tuan. The same male who winked at Jinyoung the other day and called him pretty. The male who makes Jinyoung blush just by looking at him.

He sat back down, knowing to keep his calm.

Behind Mark was Jaebum who seemed to have more confidence that day. He smiled at Youngjae as he passed by him. Mark sat next to Yugyeom and JB next to him, in front of Youngjae.