Bullying

Adjective: bullying♫

|bû‑lee‑ing|

(1)Noisily domineering; tending to browbeat others

= blustery

≈ domineering

Noun: bullying♫

|bû‑lee‑ing|

(2)The act of intimidating a weaker person to make them do something

= intimidation

Derived

Adverb: bullyingly

Verb: bully♫

|bû‑lee|

(3) Be bossy towards

= ballyrag, boss, boss around, browbeat, bullyrag, hector, push around, strong-arm

(4)- Discourage or frighten with threats or a domineering manner; intimidate

= browbeat, swagger

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "I felt like my life ended because I felt like all of my friends were trying to do the same. I felt abused. I felt tortured. I felt that I was used for their entertainment. Some of them felt and still feel that I “snitched,” “ratted,” or “tattled” on them, but I know that I do not deserve to be bullied. And most of all, I felt that I was used by my friends for them to gain popularity. They don’t and didn’t know how the bullying affected me. I tried so hard to get them to stop and understand that enough was enough, but none of them listened. There were so many silent witnesses who I wished would’ve spoken up or at least said something positive to me." 

(feelings of a REAL person bullied) 

~NOW I COULD GO ON AND ON WRITING ABOUT BULLYING AND WHO COULDN'T ! 

IT HAS BECOME A GLOBAL PHENOMENA THESE DAYS ! 

The common reason to most of the 'up-side down grins'  =(  

is Bullying . 

Today I would like to talk about bullying .

Every age group , cast , creed , religion , culture , country and schools - all have bullies in one way or another . Even we have bullies in our family , yeah sad but true !! There is always this one family member who no one wants to mess with . Like a bad uncle or a cousin with a big mouth . Other words :

We have thugs all around us !

Bullies everywhere have one two main motives;

1- to demean and demoralize . They literally want to bring you down and crush your souls

2- instill fear in their victims

3- for them bullying is pure entertainment . 

1. Physical bullying

Physical bullying includes hitting, kicking, tripping, pinching and pushing or damaging property.

2. Verbal bullying

Verbal bullying includes name calling, insults, teasing, intimidation, homophobic or racist remarks, or verbal abuse.

3. Covert bullying

Covert bullying is often harder to recognize and can be carried out behind the bullied person's back. It is designed to harm someone's social reputation and/or cause humiliation. Covert bullying includes:

^ lying and spreading rumours

^ negative facial or physical gestures, menacing or contemptuous looks

^ playing nasty jokes to embarrass and humiliate

^ mimicking unkindly

^ encouraging others to socially exclude someone

^ damaging someone's social reputation or social acceptance.

4. Cyberbullying:

Cyberbullying is overt or covert bullying behaviours using digital technologies. Examples include harassment via a mobile phone, setting up a defamatory personal website or deliberately excluding someone from social networking spaces. Cyberbullying can happen at any time. It can be in public or in private, and sometimes only known to the target and the person bullying.  

~ LIKE RECENTLY , THERE HAVE BEEN MAY HAPPENINGS ON ASK.FM  ! 

I WAS ON THAT SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE MYSELF ! IT OSTENSIBLY APPEARS TO BE A "COOL" "POPULARITY-GAINING" SITE BUT WHAT PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE IS THAT IT IS MOSTLY USED BY TEENS UNDER 18 !!! 

AND THE vulgar, Offensive , Obscene AND immoral CONTENT ON THAT SITE IS JUST APPALLING!! MOST TEENS ENJOY THE POPULARITY BUT LIKE THEY SAY "ALL THAT GLITTER IS NOT GOLD"  

Pictures of cancer patients are used for likes

False cancer diagnoses are used for more followers likes and sympathies

People bargain for "likes" - '5 likes for the first liker 2 for the rest' 

There are cyber wars in which the opposing parties try to bring down each other as much as possible 

this is the part where I literally scream and say " SERIOUSLY ! GIVE ME A BREAK!! " 

This is not LIFE ! What happened to 'YOLO' and 'Live like there is no tomorrow concepts ! They certainly do not refer to this . Life is so much more than all this Crap ! Excuse my language but really ! This is how my insides Boil with anger when I see Abuses hurled publicly towards people ! i mean who has given you the right to abuse someone randomly unless they have actually done something to you !  

We are humans yet we behave worse than animals ! At least animals don't judge each other on personal grounds . I mean fine I admit , we all can get a bit TOO angry at times and use curse words but later we do apologize , at least i do .

Using curse words SOMETIMES is normal but every single day of your life ! Seriously !! its like polluting the little character you have inside you .

If you have never experienced any sort of bullying , good for you . But just try to feels what others are going through . For instance ,the celebrities we adore and praise on our flashy TV screens or iPhones ....have you ever read the list of offensive comments posted on their REAL accounts ! What we forget is that they like us are someone's 'Daughter' or 'Son' as that matter of fact , be it Mily Cyrus or who ever . 

I end today's writing with a rhetorical question : 

What if you were JUSTIN BEIBER ! And every day you would be reminded of how much people hate you . Of how they call you 'Gay' or a "girl" for that matter . WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO SMILE .

HOW WOULD YOU DEAL WITH THE ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF HATE THAT THIS CELEBRITY RECEIVES EVERY DAY .... ?

Bye guys 

XOXOXOX

=)