Why ?!?!

Mandy's Note -

Now when I talk to you about how much I loathe the people in my high school it is important for you guys to know Why !

.

.

.

.

because of the 'BAD' THEY HAVE DONE TO ME !

I mean nobody is stupid enough to 'hate' something with out any reason . 'Hate' is such a strong word , but yes its the perfect word I use for my school .

You only start to 'hate' someone or something when they inflict pain upon you and a time come when you are out of patience .

•Your endurance is lost .

•You just can't resist anymore .

• Instead you choose to retaliate .

Are we on the same page ?

Good :)

And the fact when your school starts to get personal with you .

They start judging you on your personal grounds . Like questioning your the values your parents have taught you !

Thats when the frustration builds up !

Again , let me say this again , I'm speaking for all children all out there , not just for myself .

And no matter how much ill treatment I went through , I still have a heart to move on BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE WOUNDS HAVE BEEN HEALED !

~Normal school life starts with kindergarten- thats the fun stage , colouring , drawing , laughing , smiling and having FUN ! We all miss that

Then we move on to the secondary level , thats classes from grade 2 to grade 6. This is the time we are forced to acquaint ourselves with a practise called 'studying' .

Yup sadly we all do under the watchful eyes of our parents . This stage is a haze . We are engrossed in studying making friends and many other activities . Life merely begins at this stage . Soon time elapses .

Then we meet HIGH SCHOOL.

High school offers you many opportunities at first and yes they are all for your advantage .

You sense a NEW freedom of being a teenager in your high school life .

We expect so much from ourselves , that we think we can change High school BUT what we forget is that high school changes us !

Like they say :

'High school - makes you or breaks you'

Here I end my little piece of writing .

I will keep updating

Till then

Take Care

XOXOXOX

=)