Chapter 12: Visiting Jodie

A/N: Sorry for the late update!! I was busy with schoolwork and my WIFI got problematic. Anyway here you go a long chapter. (I think).

The next day

"Mou... Come on Shu-nii..."Rei pouted.

"No"Akai replied.

They were walking in the hospital hall after visiting Jodie early in the morning.

"Just for this day..."Rei pouted even more.

"No"Akai said, started to get annoyed.

"Please"

"For the last time, NO" Akai said, very irritated.

"Does this mean the next time i ask you will say yes?" Rei asked with an innocent face.

"No means no" Akai said while wondering why he haven't punch her yet.

"But.."Rei got cutted off by a familiar voice.

"What in the world is going on here?" The voice said, sounded a bit angry.

"She wants to skip class, James"Akai explained.

"But i have been through this boring class already! It's no use to repeat it again, James-ojiisan"Rei said, defending herself from James' anger.

"But this is for the mission's sake and you know it yourself"The voice, now identified as James, their boss, said, "Besides, it's good for you to finally get friends"

"Oh, come on i barely got enough sleep last night, doing reports and stuff, since apparently acertain someone is to lazy to help me do it" Rei said while glaring at the 'certain someone' she meant, of course, it's the one and only, Akai Shuichi.

"You're going to school and that is an order" James shouted, but apparently he wasn't done, "And you Akai-kun... You'll watch over Jodie-kun all over the day, except when she got non-FBI visitors, got it?"

"Hai, hai" They said in unison.

With that Rei go to school and Akai go back to Jodie's room. James sighed, "These guys will make my hair white too quickly" (But all his hair are already white XD) He was about to go and visit Jodie again when he realized a card fell from his pocket, he picked it up and read it,

"That was a good job setting Shu-nii and Jodie-neechan up, James-ojiisan

Your one and only,

Fujimara Reika

P.S: I will visit Jodie-neechan again after school."

'When in the world did she put that card?' James thought, 'Forget it, it probably something her thief friend (Kaito) taught her' He shrugged it off.

Meanwhile

Rei walked. Not like she wanted to. She wanted to ride her precious car. If not her motorcycle is okay. But she is an undercover. Who knows what will she do if there's a traffic jam. Probably she'll pass the car easily. With the driving skills she got from Akai and Camel. And that's... Not a thing a normal 16 year old girl could do. So Rei got no other choice. Rei walked.

After a while she reached her school. She go to her class and immediately go to her seat.

"Rei-san" Ran called. She is walking towards Rei with Sonoko.