The Boy

When I got there a boy was there. He went to my school his name is Josh Tomson. He was older than me and I had a crush on him but he never seemed to notice me. When he saw me he said in a mean way "what are you doing here?" like if he owned this place. I replied " this isn't your place."  He didn't say anything he just turned around and looked at the view. I was bored so was going to make small talk I asked him " Do you like the view?" He looked at me and said" it was beautiful. " That was when I noticed how handsome he was. He had dark brown hair with muddy brown eyes. I also new that he was really smart and that is hard to find in boys.
      After that we didn't say anything but we just stayed and injoyed the view. It was so beautiful with all those colors. I liked the silence between us I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. We probaly stayed there for an hour without saying a word. It was getting dark and it was time to go to sleep. When we where leaving out of nowhere Josh asked me" if I wanted to meet him here again around the same time." I said "yes!" When I said that I was sure that he gave a sly smile. When I left I met my brother and my mom. They were in the room ready to go to I sleep. Right when I got in my mom asked me "where have been?" "nowhere" I replied. I didn't want to tell where I have been. She didn't say anything after that and went back to sleep.
     When I went to sleep I had a nightmare it was when we got to Nowhere but the problem was there was nothing there, it exploded and then all the other planets did to. We had nowhere to go and nowhere to live. We would die. I woke up, and I was breathing so hard. Everyone else was asleep so I sneaked away to go to the meeting room to think. I thought about our lives and about Luke. The silence between us was so comfortable I didn't really have to try to say any thing.