I groaned softly as my back hit the wrinkled silk sheets. The air conditioning system kicking in causing a soft hum to add to the sounds of our rugged breathing, and cooling the light sheen of sweat that covered our bodies.

My head rested on Onika's tits as they rose and fell quickly, my arms roped around her waist, fingers caressing the soft skin of her hip.

"I love you Robyn," she mumbled, nuzzling her nose into my nest of hair affectionately.

"I love yuh too, princess," I smiled up at her.

"Love me enough for another round?" she asked me slyly.

I looked at her again, a smirk tugging at my lips as I pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Her plump lips moving against mine, my fingers getting lost in her long wavy hair.

"Is that a yes?" she giggled as she pulled away.

"Its a fuck yes."

I trailed my kisses from her lips along her jaw, leaving wet kisses down her neck until I got to her full chest.

I smiled crookedly before taking her nipple between my lips, my fingers drifting down her body until they were home between her thick thighs, palming at her slick folds.

The feel of both sensations made her cry out in pleasure, "mmm damn, baby."

One hand grasping desperately at the ruffled sheets, the other pulling my head closer to her body so I couldn't break away... Even though I had no intention of freeing myself.

Her thighs clamped around my hand tightly as my fingers came in contact with her clitoris, massaging the stiff nub between my wet fingers.

She moaned loudly, her back arching off the bed and her chest further in my reach. I trailed wet open mouth kisses down her flat stomach finally getting to where we both wanted to be.

"Baby don't tease me," she mumbled as I ran my fingers alone her opening before pulling away.

"Don' tell me what to do," I mumbled, easing my fingers in and out of her slowly, forcing her hips down as they lifted off the bed trying to meet my thrusts.

I marveled at the sight in front of me, how wet she got, her cum leaking onto my fingers and into the palm of my hand.

"Princess, ya still get so wet fa daddy..."

"Mmhm, shit," she whimpered as I attached my lips to her clit, sucking gently then roughly as I assaulted her g-spot.

I didn't intend to be so rough but fuck... I like it that way and so does she. Plus I was running late and had places to be. She needed to bust this nut so she could go to sleep.

Her walls clinched around me as her hips trusted up in a feeble attempt to get more friction. I flicked the bundle of nerves with my tongue quickly and that sent her over the edge.

"Fuuuck, don't stop daddy," she cried her hand tried to both pull my face closer and push me away. Her thighs trapped me as her cum drenched the bottom half of my face.

She could've killed me in that tsunami and damn if that wouldn't have been the best way to go. I tapped her ass, signalling her to let me go as she rode out the rest of her orgasm.

I hovered over her before she pulled me down by my neck, connecting our mouths in a sloppy yet passionate kiss that was all tongue, teeth and lips. She moaned as she tasted herself on me. Her hands softly caressing my cheeks as she pulled away.

"You're so good at that," she mumbled sleepily, her chinky eyes low.

"I know," I smirked arrogantly as she giggled at my goofiness.

I smiled as she yawned and began curling up.

"Ya tired, babygirl?"

"Mmmm no," she said as her eyes closed.

"Yeah whateva, go to sleep, aight? Love yuh Princess," I kissed her forehead and before I could even slip my shirt over my head I heard her soft breathing even out.

"Lying ass," I chuckled, grabbing my keys from the dresser and leaving.

--------------

"What're you doing here? I thought you didn't want anything to do with me?"

"I don't."

"Then why you here, Robyn? Don't you got a girl at home waiting for you?" she smirked.

Damn I both hated and loved that smirk.

"Shut da fuck up an' lemme in. I don' need nobody seein' me on doorstep an' assumin' shit."

"What is there to assume? You're doing what anyone would think you're doing."

"Stop playin, lemme in Cynthia..."

• × • × • × • × •

i'm going to try my hardest to update again within the next seven days... granted life doesn't get in the way.

now to my favorite part...

the questions

1. does pineapple belong on pizza?

2. do you share your birthday with a celebrity?

3. favorite superhero?

bye you little bastards.

🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸