you da one.

eight.

"Babe, stop," I moaned as I felt her lick my neck slowly

"Yuh know yuh don' waan mi to do dat," she mumbled against my skin.

She was right. I didn't want her to stop…but she had to. My parents were having guests over for some gala or whatever and they were running rampant around the mansion. I knew I wouldn't hear the end of it if my dad caught me messing around with Robyn after he specifically told me to stay away from her.

She saw the look on my face and pulled away with a groan. I giggled at her expression because one thing I had noticed about her in these last few months I got to know her is that she did not like when she didn't get her way.

So it goes without saying that we butted heads a lot in the beginning because I definitely wasn't used to not getting my way either.

"Can I at least get a kiss?"

"Of course, daddy," I smiled kissing her soft plump lips slowly.

She deepened it as I wrapped my legs tighter around her waist, my fingers getting lost in her short curls.

"Ooh I'm telling!" I rolled my eyes as I pulled away and saw my brother coming out of my bathroom

"What the fuck are you doing in my bathroom?!"

"What the fuck are you doing with the psycho who fuels Pops' drug habit?" he quipped back with a smug ass smile.

"Watch it," Robyn gritted reaching for her gun.

I looked at her like she was crazy, I mean he was mad annoying but he was my baby brother.

"Keith seriously, you need to stop invading my fucking privacy! I don't do that shit to you!" I got off Robyn's lap and got up in his face. Well chest, he was two years younger than me but he was at least ten inches taller than me.