"You don't know how long I have wanted to see you," he says, still smiling. I raise one of my eyebrows.

"I think I have an idea of it." We laugh. I take a small drink from my hot chocolate. I set my cup down, just as Ashton reaches over to my face. His thumb grazes just above my top lip to wipe away the whipped cream.

Suddenly I feel hot. As if the whole room suddenly turned into lava, I am red. I pull away with a shy smile.

"You just.. um had whipped cream." He awkwardly laughs. We stay silent for a little bit, not knowing what to talk about. I look at him. Not in a creepy way, but in admiration. I like the way the sun reflects off his eyes, making them a more brighter green instead of hazel.

My gaze moves from his eyes, to the tiny cup in front of his body. It's weird that this place has tiny coffee cups. In a way, it's really adorable. Ashton looks down at his cup, and laughs.

"I like tiny cups," he says, laughing.

For maybe twenty twenty minutes, we talk about anything and everything. From the first time we texted, to now. I lose track of time until both our phones ring. My smile disappears, as does his.

Jesy: dammmnnnn girl you havin' sex or somethin'?

Jesy: lol jk but it's almost time for the concert. Get your booty back to our place and get ready. Plus I have a surprise..HURRY!!!

The concert. If I'm being honest, it slipped my mind. I love being Ashton. I wish I didn't have to go.

"Sorry, I need to get going, the guys are practicing and need me there," he says sadly. I nod.

"Yeah, Jesy said something about me getting home. I had a really good time. We need to do this again."

"Of course."

I stand up just as Ashton does. He smiles, and kisses my cheek. I blush, leaving the coffee house.

《《《

Jesy grabs my arm as she runs inside the venue. I feel myself already break out a sweat once we're inside. The place is hot and crowded. It's crazy how many people they can fit inside here.

The first band comes out on stage, and they introduce themselves as One OK Rock. I bop my head to their songs, like Bedroom Warfare, and Memories. So far, those are my favorite songs.

After their set ended, a huge countdown timer started to count down from 10. I watch with curiosity. 10..9..8..

The timer had background music playing. The music wasn't anything too special, just "oohs" and some sounds that I can't really describe, except it sounded like over exaggerated lights going on and off.

5..4..3..

The drummer is starting to warm up for the night. It's still pitch black, so I can't see who he or she is.

2...1

The rest of the band comes onto stage. I feel my heart skip a beat once the lights are on them. Suddenly, I feel like passing out once I realize who we're seeing. I'm light headed as I look at my best friend. She looks at the stage with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"Hey everybody!" Luke says into the mic. Screams go around once again as the four boys stand on stage. They - as does Jesy - have giant grins on their faces. I stand there speechless.

"I hope you're all having a great night. It's about to get wild up in here," Calum says through the mic. More screams.

They officially start by playing Hey Everybody.

Almost two hours has past when they finish up a couple songs, and sharing some jokes. Ashton, speaks up after Michael says something.

"Alright, this is an old song. Remember that music video we all did on a roller-coaster?" He asks. The guy next me practically makes me deaf by screaming "BITCH YOU KNOW WE DO!" I loudly laugh, before turning my attention to this remarkable guy at the drums.

"Good. This is called Try Hard. Hope you all enjoy." I feel myself externally scream. He knows I love this song. I love that they're playing it live when I showed up. Which is a little sketchy. I look to Jesy. She gives me cheeky smile.

"Surprise! If you didn't catch on, we planned this boo. I'll be accepting your thanks after this song." I roll my eyes, smiling.

Luke starts to sing and I can't help but to sing along.

》》》

After the concert ended, I felt a rush. I wanted to run a mile after the experience I had. Everything felt so great. I feel so alive.

Arms wrap around me. My breath hitches, until I hear Ashton start talking to me.

"Did you enjoy the concert?" I turn around to face him and his sweaty self. I smile then plant my lips on his.

"Best night of my life."

He laughs, and puts his arms around me. "I'm glad you had a good time. I bet I can make you have a better time," he says, winking. Immediately my face starts to heat up. I play it off as nothing.

"Yeah, maybe some other time." I laugh.

We stare at each other once more, no words are spoken. We're content in each other's company.

"Thanks for texting me," I whisper loud enough so Ashton could be the only one to hear.

"Thank you for answering." He smiles.

_______

That was the end, and there's probably not going to be an epilogue, just so you know.

HUGE THANKS to everyone that has read, voted, and commented. I love interacting with people that read my lame books. It's crazy that I've finished two books. When I first started here on Wattpad, I had started writing so many books, but I always ended up deleted them, because I hated them. I'm happy with these ones, and can't wait to write more!

Now, my second book published is completed, and I'm happy for finishing this much.

Until next time, deuces ma dudes! Have a wonderful life

-Avacadhoe👑