Twenty-Three

Guys, this is a sucky chapter but it is the end. So I'm going to thank everyone for reading my lame book. You all are the real mvps
~Avacadhoe👑

°°°

Elena: BOI I'M SEEING YOU TODAY

Ashton: I KNOW I CAN'T WAIT

Elena: I have to get ready, but I'll talk to you later <3

Ashton: alright I can't wait to see your beautiful face

《《《

I sit on top of my bed, thinking about how this day is going to go. First if I can, I'll meet up with Ashton. Then, I can go to that concert Jesy was talking about.

Without much thought, I pick out something casual; jeans and a tee shirt. My mind races with scenarios, conversations that might not even happen. I do know one thing that will happen, and that's me meeting him. We'll give each other a needed hug, and talk about how long we've waited to see each other.

It won't be perfect, but it'll be enough for me. I don't ask for much in this lifetime. My only wish is to meet Ashton Irwin.

A knock on my apartment door draws me away from my thoughts. I rush to the door, for no apparent reason.

Jesy stands there with two bags in her arms. "You gonna stand there, or are you letting me in sometime? I have to look good too," she sasses. I open the door wider with a smile.

"Are you going to tell me what concert we're going to at least? I need to know just in case I don't know any of their songs," I say, sitting on my cheap couch.

"No can do. It's a surprise, and I know for sure that you know their songs. Maybe not the opening bands, but yeah you know them."

I roll my eyes and text Ashton.

Elena: you remember what time and coffee house you want to meet at?

Ashton: yeah the yellow house coffee shop at 10

Ashton: it's 9:40

Elena: yep! See you there in 10 min

"So, I'm going to be heading out in 10. What time is the concert?" I ask.

"I'll text you," Jesy replies. I nod. I grab my keys and leave our apartment.

《《《

Once I got through the little traffic there was today, I walk into Yellow House Coffee Shop. The smell of coffee is intoxicating. I breathe it in, then I order the usual.

When I find a seat, the bell above the entrance rings. My head bolts up just in time to see Ashton walk in. My heart starts to race. I avoid any eye contact, because I'm a freaking wimp like that.

In the distance I can here him order a latte. His turns around to search for me. I don't hide, because we both need to see each other. We've been planning this for a while now. What good would it be if I ran away? It would be stupid and cowardly. He starts walking towards my table with the biggest smile I've ever seen in my life. He's practically glowing.

Once he's in front of me, I can't help but smile too. I stand up slowly. Next thing I know, we're hugging, and then Ashton is kissing my cheek. My smile grows, as my face begins to heat up.

"It's great to see you too," I laugh. We sit down at the table I chose. Ashton picks up his tiny cup with an amusing smile. He takes a sip.