~*~Epilogue~*~

"Daddy, hurry up, we're going to be late!"

Harry chuckled, ruffling his daughter's hair affectionately.  "Don't worry, Cal, the train doesn't leave until eleven; we'll get there on time.  Teddy's helping Emrys into his car seat and dad is making sure we have everything, then we'll get going, yeah?  Help me put the trunks in the boot?"

Teddy was now going to be a third year, this was Calypso's first year, and Emrys was only three.  Once Draco confirmed they hadn't forgotten anything, they were on their way to Kings Cross Stations.  Platform 9 3/4 to be exact.

"Daddy," Calypso said as Draco drove.  "I just realized that if I'm sorted into Ravenclaw, there will be somebody in each house in the family.  Except Emmie, it'll be ages until he know what house he's sorted into."

"That's what we though about you two," Draco chuckled.  "Now look where we are."

Harry looked at his kids through the rear-view mirror.  Teddy (today sporting dirty blonde hair and freckles) started living with Draco and Harry when they were first married.  At that point, he was almost four.  When he was six, they adopted Calypso, and when he was ten, they adopted a new-born boy they names Emrys.  Calypso had beautiful dark brown eyes, ginger hair, and freckles peppered over her nose and cheeks.  Emrys had light blonde hair and green eyes, which even at such a young age had a mischievous look in them.  This was his family.  Harry looked over at Draco who smiled back at him, bringing Harry's hand to his lips as he drove.

Though the nightmares continued and they both would periodically still get panic attacks, life was good.  He woke up every morning to a loving husband and three amazing children.  In the past twelve years, Harry had felt better than he had ever felt.  He had finally found what he spent his whole life looking for;

True love.