spring.

"jimin! it's spring!"

chae rim drawed open the curtains to reveal the beautiful scenery of spring. the snowflakes had almost halted from dropping themselves from the sky.

in high and jubilant spirits, the both of them hastened their pace to put on their shoes, and went out hand in hand.

jimin chuckled, and smiled so hard at how cute his girlfriend was — that he felt that his cheeks hurt from doing so.

and if only, i could see this till the next spring.

he looked at the melting liquid of his hands and his heart dropped pit bottom. he wanted to stand here and just watch her touching the flowers, giggling here and there. couldn't he just stay longer, to admire and enjoy this beauty with his loved one?

the flowers were opening up to welcome the new season. chae rim was so focused looking at the blossoming flowers that she didn't know jimin was behind her, beaming so widely, with his eyes forming the shape of a bright crescent moon hanging in the dark night sky.

the sun was shining bright and radiating in this warm, spring day. jimin felt that his knees were turning weak, and almost until he couldn't support himself anymore.

he felt that he was going to melt anytime.

"i will miss you," jimin whispered. he stretched out his hand to hold chae rim's hand, and she spun around to face her seemingly fragile looking boyfriends.

it was melting at a rapid rate. jimin's hands were becoming wobbly, and chae rim stared at his hands.

"j-jimin?" she called out, her words shaking. jimin's lips curled into a reassuring smile, "i will miss you."

"what—"

"when spring comes again,"

"— spring day, you and me."

and there was no one in front of her. all she could see was white liquid dripping from the palm of her hands, and she felt the warmth of it.

"i—"

the last snowflake dropped, vanishing as it touched the warmth of the ground. and it was also the significance of the start of the warm, bright spring.

you know what, jimin? i am starting to wonder again when will spring come even when it is already the season.

i will always wait for you. i will always miss you,

until the days of spring.

---

and that wraps up !! as expected from me, a not so surprising and unoriginal ending ((:

i wonder if you guys understand the part where the liquid melts? it's okay if you don't i'll explain!

okay so jimin is a wax figure (created by scientists) with real feelings for the girl, and he has protection of uv ray from the sun so he chooses to meet the girl during spring because spring is her fav season, and he wants the both of them together to see the flowers blooming (explained)

in the chapter 'the', he came surprisingly during the winter season because he couldn't survive anymore, he was at his limit. so he accompanies the girl to his fullest until the days of spring.

so the melting of the liquid is referring to the wax that he was made up! he could've chosen winter but no :")

of course, this was inspired by the amazeballs song spring day! but the wax figure part i thought of it myself erm /cough/ my trashy brain

as usual, thank you so much for reading this, i love you lots & have a great day ahead! ♡