the

she rubbed her cold palms and fanned them with hot breaths from her mouth. the season was getting more harsh, and her heart was feeling more empty.

"i miss you." words that she has been repeatedly saying. words that she never got tired of saying. words that could not even represent the emptiness feeling in her heart. words that seemed light, but weighed heavy meaning.

"miss who?"

her heart accelerated, and it was speeding up constantly. it felt that her lungs were backwards, and that she didn't had a nose and mouth to breathe in and out from.

the voice that was filled with eternal warmth, the voice that was soothing like a lullaby, the voice — that sounded and felt like spring — was near her. she could feel it. she could hear it, she could—

"miss me?"

a figure launched onto her, engulfing her like she was the coldest thing on earth. heat radiated between the both of them, and at this moment, she finally felt warmth.

her mouth was dry and she was tongue-tied. why was it that when she had so much things to say, it was hard for her to even speak?

"chae rim,"

jimin.

she wanted to call out his name, but something was holding back her from doing so, and she didn't know what was it.

her vision finally cleared from all her downpour of tears and there he was, his face close to hers. their foreheads touched and jimin breathed out a smile.

"i miss you."