until

in this cold, and lonely night stood chae rim. she was gazing at the cloudless sky, with both of her hands intertwined, bring them near her face, as she wished.

i hope that winter would pass by soon, so i can see you again.

as her eyes fluttered open, she looked at the snowflakes which were falling fearlessly from the sky. the cotton-like creature were falling one after another, creating a snowy and cooling night.

just one more season, and i can see you again.

chae rim didn't like winter. winter made her felt that she was alone, pathetic, and cold. she preferred warmth. warmth from a human. warmth from a human's heart.

just one more week, and she could finally see him again. if snowflakes were to represent how much she missed him, then he was winter. because she missed him so much that she felt like she was living within him.

if the blossoming flowers were to represent how much she missed him, then he was spring — the vibrant colours painting the whole scenery, and the magnificent view of the blooming flowers.

he was just like the seasons that she was living with, but he was just spring in particular because that was her favourite season.

until the days of spring, i miss you.

---

i miss all of you so much