Chapter 1

"We All have things we Have to Leave behind" --Jessie Porter

"Do you Really thing We Can Hold down the Fort That Long?"

My Mom Turned to Look at me and My Family

How did they get To This Point. Covered in Blood and Dirt.

Hiding from Terrible People inside a Tiny hut that Just Barley holds them All.

Well Let me Explain.

I'm a 11 Year old girl Traveling with my Family.

It Started as A Road Trip but Things Went Down hill, Fast.

Let me Just say, There Were a lot of Us, Why Don't I Make a list Of My Family before Continuing.

Well There's Me Of Course

My Bubbly Sister, Isabella

My Cousin and Best Friend, Lily

My Mom and Dad

My Dad's Brother and His Girlfriend

My Grandma and Grandpa

My Cousins Brother, Eli

My Other Cousin, Rebbecca

And Her Baby Brother.

We Were Headed to Atlanta to See My aunt Since she Was In the hospital for a Car Accident. My Mother felt it would be Good To See Her, So we've Driven From San Francisco, California to Atlanta Georgia.

It Started in the hospital, We Had Just gotten Their Two or Three Days ago. Me My Sister and Two Cousins Sat in the Waiting room With a About Three Other People.

A Man in a Police Uniform

A Black or Brown Haired Woman

And A Brown Haired Boy about A Few Years Younger than Me.

The Woman was Crying. I Could only Think Someone They knew Had Died, I was Tempted To Ask what Happened but Knew it Would Be disrespectful.

So Me and Lily Watched Our Siblings Play, My mom Came Back and Started Speaking To what I Think was a nurse with The Tag Mel 'Strange Name' I Thought Looking over to Lily.

"Lils?" She Looked at Me With a Tired Expression "Yeah...What? Is My Mom Okay?" She asked Rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah. But I Need to hear what you think" Lily Nodded Yawning.

"Sure" I Smiled and looked back to The Woman and Man Sitting Across the Room. "Why Do you Think That Womans Crying" lily Looked over At them and Then Shrugged.

"Car Accident, I Don't Fucking Know" I Hit her Head With my Palm "Uh..Ow!" She Said "What the fu-" I Put my hand over her Mouth and Pointed at my mom Who had sat down with a Magazine.

"My Mother Could Hear You" I flicked her Head and She Smirked "so" She Said.

I gave her a Look and Said "She'd Kill you, Or She'd Tell your Mom and Then She Would Kill you" I Told her and Crossed my arms Over My Chest "And did you Forget About The Children." I Scoffed Giving A Playful Glare "Lily I am Disappointed".