Chapter 20

Niall:

I was hanging around with Aimme today and she wasn't feeling any better than how Ben left her last week. Shes so upset, she didnt go to school all last week.  I swear if he ever comes near her again I will punch him in the stomach. I hate seeing her like this.

It's not like I can do anything about it.

Aimme

My alarm clock went off. It's six-thirty and time for me to get up. I walk into my closet to pick out what I'm going to wear. I browse through my options as I glance over to the calendar above my bed we only have a month of school left. One more horrible month of high school left then my life starts. I've been saving up money since freshman year for a trip to Europe.

Can time go any slower? I decide on a black shirt that's sheer with a grey tank top under and some jeans with my black converse. I grab my back pack and head out to meet Niall.

"Hey" I forced a smile on my face and got into his car.

"Hello." he say cheerfully and pulled me in for a hug.

"Let's get going" he said "so we aren't late." he smiled and started his car.

We got to school in a couple minutes because I don't live that far from school. I got down and let out a breath of air. I walked to my locker and opened it up, grabbed some books and closed it. Michelle walked up to me and sympathetically smiled. 

"How are you holding up sweetie?" she asked.

I smiled back softly "not well" She embraced me in a comforting way and we walked to first period "its going to be okay." she reassured me "Me and Scarlet are going to a party tonight wanna come with?" I really don't want to go but I also really need to go out more so I agreed to go.

"Yes! Be at my house at five to get ready" She said before we walked in to the class and I sat down and got a pencil out. I looked up and saw the one person i hoped wouldn't be here. He caught my glance and we locked eyes on each other and it hit me like a ton of bricks. He offered a small smile but I turned away. I could still see him from the corner of my eye where I felt a tear and the sight of him blurred. I hate him. Nothing or no one has ever made me feel the way he does and he has the audacity to smile at me like nothing in hell happened and here I am dying in side while he sits around like an idiot. 

The teacher broke my train of thought when she spoke up "today's lesson is about the way you see and feel about life." she looked around and her eyes landed on Ben who was too busy fucking around with his friends to pay attention. 

"Mr. Carson" his eyes jolted up in panic still beautiful as ever. "Is it better to have loved and lost, or to have never loved at all?" 

he shrugged his shoulders and spoke "to have never loved at all" he looked at me again and that's when  thought to myself, did he love me? No he never did and never will but I will probably always love him, im the real idiot.