Chapter 20.

The song has nothing to do with the chapter it's just catchy XD

Third person POV.

It's been quite a while since Aaron left, Aphmau is still living at Sky's and the gangs house, but Aphmaus friends and Sky and the gang have been starting to get along, Ross, Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan and Travis all watched anime together a few times, but nothing really excited has happened, which is quite odd when it comes to them, but, that was till today..

Ross was sitting in the living room with Thunder Muffin on his lap while he was talking to Max.  "Man.. this has been the best summer ever." Ross said. "Yeah,  i still can't get over the fact that Aph was here.." Max agreed. "But uh.. so what happened in the beginning of summer? You know.. at the mall..." Ross asked quietly. "Oh i forgot about that.. very unexpected.. but don't worry, i know it wasn't your fault." Max said giving him a kind smile. "Y-yeah, but.. You know what, never mind.. it wasn't important.." Ross mumbled gazing away, petting Thunder muffin for comfort. Max had a confused look on his face.

"Guys! i have a idea!" Aph said running down to the living room.  Max and Ross turned to Aphmau. "Ye?" Ross asked. Sky, Barney, and Red came down to the living room. "What's up?" Sky asked. "We should have a sleep over with my other friends! It would be fun!" Aph said excited. "I mean, that could be fun! we could treat it like a real slumber party and play games and stuff!" Red said. "Ye." Ross agreed. "Sures, I guess its could be funs." Barney said with a shrug. "Guess so.." Max said shrugging. "Meh, what's the worst thing that could happen?" Sky said. "Sweet! I'll go call Katelyn and tell her to get everyone over here by.. What about tonight?"Aphmau asked. "I guess so but we have to spend some time cleaning up.." Sky said. "Cool! I'll call her now!" She said running off. 

"Barney, Red, go get some food for the party, and not just apples this time!" Sky said "Awes.. Whats do you haves against apples?" Bareny said. "Apple Apple apple!" Red said in his weird voice. "You can get apple but not just  Apples this time!" Sky said. "Pick us up some Mac'n cheese!" Max yelled. "Ye!" Ross agreed. "Ughh" Red said before slumping out the door, Barney fallowing. "Okay, now, we have to clean up this place." Sky said. "Ughhhhhhhh" Ross and Max both said. Ross slumped deeper into the couch before he accidentally slipped off the couch, landing on his tail. "Oww!" He said petting his tail trying to make it feel better. Max rolled his eyes with a slight smile before he ruffled the fur on Rosses tail. Ross pulled his tail closer using it to block his face--Which was blushing. "C'mon we gotta go help Sky clean up." Max said before he walked over to the T.V, collecting the dozens of D.V.Ds trying to organize them.