It gets hard to make titles after awhile XD. Chapter 6

Sky's POV.

The guys that Aph hangs out with is kinda rude, i mean Max was just being well, Max but it is under stand able when he was chasing her.. ugh what ever, i look over to see Ross saying: "Do i HAVE To go to the water park?! you guys know i sink like a rock." Max says: "You're be find you don't have to go swiming you just have to go down some water slides, stop being a big baby." "Guys stop arguing, Ross like Aph said. she can't swim either, but she wants to go."  I said. "Yas lets justs haves funs at the water parks!" Barney said. "Come on guys, lets just get back to the house and chill for a bit before we have to get to the water park." Red said. "Goods points." Barney said. "Come on." i said has we all ran back to the house.

(A/NS!)

Thank you guys for reading, i know its short i just realised that i have to start making a BUNCH of chapters, im going on vacation soon so i cant't add chapters, but i will start to make a bunch of chapters and post them when ever i feal like it when im on vacation X3 but i will be having alot of up dates coming for Samgladiator in Phoenix drop high, i have alot of ideas for that sense i bench watched the yandere series 3 times and cried on the season 1 finale each time... any way don't worry i will still be updating but they might start getting shorter and shorter, but i still hope the keep them at the very least 200 words, with that being said thank you for reading the next chapter will be up tomorrow!)