We need to talk. A/N

Hello guys.. i am sorry this is not a chapter, but something has been bothering me for weeks now.. i made this as my first fanfiction because i loved Mithross, i loved the idea of having the characters from Roommates (Plus some) Coming to Love~Love Paradise... i wanted something that i could control, not something with Undertale characters or focusing  on ocs when that book is not meant to be about them, but i lost that freedom. i mentioned Jinbop as a fun little back ground story i was going to add into a prequel to this book, but then i had so many people saying how Jin was going to become part of the story.. I was fine with that and wanted to make my readers happy.. so i did it, i added him into the story.. but now.. all everyone cares about is Jinmau.. a ship i don't even care about, and don't think is going to happen, i like to ship things that i believe is going to happen, and Jinmau isn't one of them, i wanted to make this story a fun story that focused on Ross and Max, but i couldn't do that because everyone wanted me to change my story, but the thing is, that i am working on bigger things, things with a real plot, and a story i spent a lot of time working on and have a weekly schedule for which only about four of you came to read, when i spent hours writing it and coming up with a deep detailed story, and i put real effort on, this story i made because i was board, and the fact that the two fanfics i really care about, such as my Samgladiator in Phoenix drop high, it was made the same day as this one, but does not even have half of the following this one does, Yet it has a deep plot that i thought about and came up with and took me two hours to write the first chapter for. and this story the fans are taking over completely, this story is getting hundreds of reads in minutes i am not proud of this fanfic, and i decided i will not include Jinmau anymore, i respect your ship, but this is not your fanfic, its mine, i really do love people coming up with ideas for it, but not something that will make this fanfic completely change topics to a ship i don't like, please respect my choice, but it was either going to be that i deleted this story, Cancelled it, or this, If you leave this story because of this choice, then you may leave, i again do not hate Jinmau, i just simply do not ship it, and it is no longer nor ever was going to be included in this fanfic.