1. "Hold the lift!"

©Copyright 2014 (Pandora Roden)

One

| "Hold the lift!" |

Holland

My hands gripped the poles on each side of me. I wished they were made out of softer material, so I could sink my fingernails in them.

My small cries and sporadic whimpers, made no impact on my situation. I was alone. In an unfamiliar bedroom. Chained to the bed.

The door swung open, causing me to jump and emit a yelp. The man who opened the door appeared vaguely familiar. Now I remember.

*TWO DAYS EARLIER*

"HOLD THE LIFT!" I squealed to the man who was slowly disappearing into the doors of the elevator. Right before it shut, he stuck his arm out dangerously close for it was about to be completely shut.

"Thanks, most people just avoid eye contact and don't hold it open." I admitted sheepishly tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, realizing the guy was extremely attractive and looked only a few years older than me.

"It's no big deal. I'd hold the door for a pretty lady any day." He chuckled, taking small glances at me. My face must of turned vermillion with the amount of blushing that was happening. The attractive door holder outstretched his hand.

"I'm Finn, 5th floor, manager of shipping and handling." Our hands bobbed silently before I realized it was my turn to speak.

"Oh yeah, I'm Holland,13th floor, I'm the secretary of the big guy." His eyebrows rose with what I assumed was surprise.

"That doesn't surprise me." I stand corrected.

"Yeah why is that?" I asked our hands still pancaked together.

"Because Mr. Cowell likes to corrupt young, innocent minds until they turn into him." I tried to stifle the smirk that was etching onto my lips.

"You don't believe me! I've seen it happen before. With my own eyes!" He teased. I looked down at our hands, realizing they were still intertwined. I quickly separated them.

"Sorry, that always happens. My hands are like always cold so I guess I just hold on longer." I muttered, embarrassment lacing the edges of my words. His green eyes created a penetrating gaze. My audible gulp could probably been heard from anywhere. He proceeded to look at the walls of the elevator before clearing his throat.

"Well you know what they say?" he started.

"Cold hands, warm heart." We said in unison. My head snapped to his. I real eased a subtle chuckle, as did he. I may of looked calm on the outside but on the inside I was screaming.

"So why did you get on the elevator? They warned every floor the elevators are under precaution." He asked, his eyebrows raising.

"My knees are in distress and can definitely not take going up and down thirteen flights of stairs." I responded, not making eye contact. He choked on the coffee he was about to intake and quickly wiped his mouth.

"What?" He chuckled.

"From yoga! Get your mind out of the gutter!" I lightly punched his arm and giggled. He simply stood there with a big smirk on his face like he knew something I didn't. It seems as if on cue, the elevator came to a shuttering halt. The right of the elevator suddenly tipped slightly upwards, causing me to lose balance and fall onto his tall vessel. It was not the fall I was hoping for. His black coffee spilled all over my white blouse, making it nearly transparent.

"Fuck! I'm so sorry Holland!" He squealed trying to balance me on my feet.

"It's fine I'm a clutz." I muttered while attempting to wipe off my shirt. Finn pulled off his jacket and placed it on my shoulders.

"I don't want you attracting any unwanted attention with a bright red bra." He smirked. My face proceeded to change to the color of my Victoria Secret bra. I shrugged the jacket on and made sure it covered my chest.

A loud voice broke the uncomfortable silence. It came from the box in the right hand corner of the elevator and asked us if we were okay.

When I walked home from the office building, I felt positively cheery. I actually outstretched my arms and spun in fast circles like in the movies.

I jumped on my small bed and cuddled up into the comforter.Letting the eroticating smell of my coconut detergent flood my nostrils, I soon slipped into a deep sleep.

Finn slowly stroked my forearm and began kissing and deliciously sucking on it. I released subtle moans of pleasure.

"Oh Finn, how do you do this to me?"

I sighed as I planted kisses on his back.

My sexual dream was interrupted by my iPhone alarm going off.

"Curse you Cowell!" I screeched as I turned the alarm off.

I wasn't entirely sad about this workday because I knew he would be there. Finn. A smile etched its way on my face just thinking about him.

*sighs*

I went to my closet and pulled the doors open. Even though I had a reason to, I didn't wear a super tight pencil skirt that made my ass look poppin. I decided to wear a flowy, floral skirt that stopped at the middle of my thighs. Along with my burgundy tights and black flats. I simply put on a white camisole and blazer to complete the outfit.

I put on my usual makeu, braided my hair and pinned it up as to Mr. Cowells request. After I sprayed my coconut perfume on, I placed my non prescription glasses on the bridge of my nose also to Mr. Cowells request. He makes me wear my hair and glasses like that because he says it makes me look less like a sexual object and more unattractive. I know he's a sweetheart is he not?

I grabbed my coat and scrambled out the door.

While I was walking in the crisp London air, my arm was clutched tightly by a large hand and a cloth was put over my lips. I slowly breathed in the fumes that stifled my screams, while my heels were dragged along the sidewalk.

--

HOLY SHAT! WHAT JUST HAPPENED? IT JUST GOT REAL AF.

IS FINN GOING TO SAVE HER? WHO KINAPPED HER AND WHAT FO THEY WANT. WHERES THE CHOCOLATE. All very valuable questions. pleasee VOTE and COMMENT. Check out my other books while your at it too (some of them are fanfics;) LOVE YA little shits

Bye roses

2+ votes for next chapter yeah?