Saving

I know I should try to keep a schedule for updates but I was super bored and like I said before I have most of this already written so why not update now?

After all of that you began the long walk towards where Hanji kept her lab rats.

You finally reached your destination after about 15 minutes of stumbling around in the darkness. Once you were outside everything was lit up by moonlight. The silhouettes of the two titans were clearly visible, but you noticed that in front and in between the space of them was a figure that you were able to recognize once you got closer.

"Armin? What are you doing out here so early?"

"I should be asking the same to you, [y/n]."

"Oh, well, you see, uh... oh! Hanji wanted me to help her gather some data on them from one of her tests yesterday." you cringed at your words as even someone as bright as Connie could see that was a lie.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"What kind of tests and data? Maybe I could help y-"

"N-no, no it's fine. She gave me the chore and I don't want you getting in trouble with Levi for being out this early. You should get back to bed." You knew he could tell you were lying now. You never called Levi by his name when he wasn't around so this was easily a tell-tale sign that something was up.

You thought you saw something moving out of the corner of your eye and thought you heard something behind you.

Without giving you a chance to look behind you, he spoke up, "You know [y/n], how would you take down whatever "data" you need without a notebook or even a pen for that matter?"

He started to walk closer to you as you walked backwards. You knew he was definitely up to something now but this wasn't going to stop you. Seeing that you could easily run past him towards the titans if he just came a little closer. You saw him glance up and behind you.

Taking this as your chance, you ran past him, while ducking out of his way as he reached at you, towards Sawney and Bean but stopped when you heard, "Reiner, Eren, Jean! NOW!"

The world seemed to be moving in slow motion as Reiner tackled you from your left, Jean from your right, and Eren from behind. You were pinned on the ground with your arms above your head on your back. Jean holding your right arm, Reiner holding your left arm, and Eren sitting on your stomach. All of them restraining your attempts to escape their grasp.

"[y/n], what the hell was that?" Jean almost yelled.

"You could have died." Reiner said more calmly.

"I was so close. Why didn't I see this coming?" you said with no emotion.

"What are you insane?" Eren was full on screaming at this point.

Everyone started arguing to try to shut Eren up as to not wake anyone up. Jean released your arm and shoved Eren off of you and started to try to pick a fight. You immediately got up and started to run, but had a strong hold on your left appendage.

"Reiner, do it if you have to." you heard Armin say in a voice that you haven't heard before. It sounded void of all emotion and was pretty scary.

Before you had time to react Reiner said to you, "Sorry hun, but we can't have ya leavin' us." He then hit you in the head, hard, causing you to black out, but not before you hit your head on the ground with a loud "thud."