Chapter six

As the limo pulled away, mama mahone turned over to you,
"Are you surprised?"
Your eyes lit up.
"OMG yes! I'm like so happy. I feel so special to be able to come with Austin!"
"Okay good well we have another surprise for you!"
"Hmm sounds familiar, I gave Austin two surprises"
"HA!" Austin randomly shouted after being silent.
I wondered what it could be.
"Mom , we actually have a couple of surprises for her."
"We have surprised and some amazing jobs for her."
"Jobs?" You were so confused.
"We want you to pick the Ugirl and we also want you and a few other people , but that's a surprise, to give tickets to people outside the concerts that do not have any" mama informed me.
"But" Austin jumped in , "you can't just give it to them, you have to make it fun."
You smiled. You could tell you already liked how this tour was going to be.
"Oh Austin, since we are talking about tickets" you decided to tell Austin now. "I had gotten a VIP ticket for your concert in Miami, but I was thinking when I give tickets to people outside the concerts I could for example if there are 6 girls , say I only have 5 and the girl that decides not to go can get the VIP ticket, and watch the concert with me. "
"That is brilliant" mama and Austin said in sync.
Austin gave his mom that look. The look he would give his friends when they said something cheesy.
As I giggled Mama said "we need you to come to shows with us all the time. You can be our little worker. "
"Like an elf!" Austin jumped in.
"So I'm just a little elf to you ? "
"You are MY little elf"
"I don't think being an elf is very special"
"Okay you are my Angelina"
"Angelina?"
"And I'm your brad Pitt"
Mama mahone looked over.
You and her both, right away recognized what he was quoting.

You were still so happy that Austin is taking you on tour. You know that this is going to be amazing. As of now this is the best thing, besides Austin himself, that has happened to you.
*ring ring*
Austin's phone went off and broke you out of your thoughts.
Of course it was twitter. All the photos from paparazzi Were just uploaded. You looked at them. They were really cute. You were so happy to make her smile and meet Austin, just like you will be doing all tour.
As the limo pulled over and you got out you saw Austin's tour bus.
"Oh my .. It's amazing" you said with your mouth wide opened, in shock.
It was all read with purple writing that said
"MTV artist to watch tour"
And the other side was purple with red writing that said
"Austin mahone"
And the back was a picture of Austin accepting his artist to watch award at the AMA's.
You loved it.
And you loved the fact that you would be spending the next two - three weeks in with Austin.
You knew that this was going to be the time of your life. Even if you aren't the spotlight of the show, this was going to be the spotlight of your experiences.