Chapter two

As you drove up to the fancy shopping center, where Charmaine's was you looked for a parking space. It was packed out, and you are thankful that you made reservations. You said to Austin " we are here!" And he asked "can I take off my blindfold yet?"

"No , I am going to guide you inside and than you can"

As you guys got out of the car Austin sniffed and said " it smells like Italian food" and smiled.

"Shhh we are almost inside!"

As you walked in the workers realized who you were with!

You walked around Austin and took off his blindfold.

He looked around. Even though he hasn't been here often; he has been going to other places , such as Olive Garden , he knew right away where you two were, and he smiled.

" Oh my! I'm so excited " Austin had said with gratitude.

" good, Austin, I hope you are!"

In the background you hear the waitress say "she defiantly just said Austin"

The waitress next to her, just a bit younger said "that is defiantly Austin mahone" and walked up to you and Austin.

"Excuse me , sir, are you .."

"Yes " Austin cut her off because he didn't want her to say his name out loud.

"Oh my , we are so glad to have you here! All the young waitress' love you, so I am going to sit you in a back room so that they don't get caught up in you!" She stated, starting to walk towards one of the private party rooms.

We sat down and ordered.

"This is really nice of you" Austin smiled.

"I just want to have a good time with you before you leave." You said.

After a while the food was brought to the table.

Austin looked at you and gave you that look. The look that you knew. It was excitement mixed with the look he always made when he had gotten Italian food, and a little bit of the romantic look. The look he had when he woke up next to you or when you surprised him and showed up at his house when he was having a bad day or had nothing to do. You knew this was going to be the last time you saw it for a while, so you just stared at him.

" what's the matter babe?" He stared at you.

" oh nothing.. I just have to use the restroom" you got up "I will be right back"

You knew where the bathroom was , from any corner of the place.

On the way back , you heard Austin's singing, looked up and she saw his new single, Banga Banga playing.you looked around, and saw a bunch of teenage girls. A lightbulb went off in your head. You took the long way back. Glancing around at every booth. You saw a girl that looked like she was 13 singing and dancing along. You went up to her table and whispered something to her parents. Their face glew up and they nodded their head.

" Hey Jasmine, do you recognize this girl here?" The girls mom asked.

Jasmine looked over.

" Oh. My. God. You are Austin's girlfriend right?"

" yes I am " you smiled.

"Is Austin here with you right now?" She jumped up.

" no sorry sweetie , but I would still like to take you with me and interview you. I heard his song and was looking for a mahomie and I saw you!"

"Omg mommy can I please go? Please please please?!"

"Yes honey !" Her mom said.

Jasmine got out of her sear and hugged her mom "thank you thank you thank you! "

You picked up your phone and texted Austin, " hide, I have a surprise!"

" so do you have tickets to go see Austin on tour?" you asked Jasmine.

" No. I wish , but my mom didn't have money for it. We are having rough times at home."

"Oh I am sorry to hear that"

Jasmine thought that you were going to give her tickets.

You looked at your phone as you approached the back room.

There was no answer from Austin, but he had read the message.

As you walked in you saw that Austin wasn't sitting there anymore. Austin peaked from behind the door and saw the girl, and her Austin mahone dog tag. He right away knew what you were doing.

" why are there two plates here"

Jasmine asked looking puzzled.

"One is for the photographer" you lied "he is in the restroom right now" you looked around and saw Austin behind the door, knowing that seat you could not see Austin , she added on "but you can sit there. "

" is it okay if I start asking you questions " you said loudly queuing Austin to start recording.

"Yes that's fine"

"Okay. The first question is usually the same, since when have you been a Mahomie?"

" He posted his first video on July 17th 2010, but I didn't see it until July 19th , but when I did see it I fell in love."

"Wow you know a lot! Do you know who his best friend is?

" Of course! How could you be a mahomie and not know that? It is Alex Constancio, and than there is Robert and Zach. Ohh and Dave! "

"Nicee! If you had a chance to meet Austin what would you say?" You smirked.

" there is so much I could say, but the first things I would tell him is that he is my inspiration and that his music is always there for me. And that I love him."

You purposely dropped your water, so Austin could have a signal to come out.

As jasmine kneeled down to help you , Austin slowly and quietly walked out from behind the door. He did an Italian accent and said " I can take care of that miss"

"Oh thank you " jasmine said and turned around. Now you had the phone to record and made sure you were in a good angle. She saw him. Her jaw dropped and her eyes were all glassy. Austin walked closer to jasmine and hugged her "there is no need to cry!"

" I know , but it's you. It is actually Austin mahone!" She started , " I feel like this is a dream!"

"But it's not!" Austin added , " and by the way I love you too"

You and Austin both knew that Jasmine was trying to hold in her tears, of joy.

"I feel so lucky! I have dreamt of meeting you before , but I never thought it would happen"

" Well sometimes you just get a lot of luck. Like right now. If your mom says it is okay than you can stay back here and eat with us, and than your family can come join us in shopping for my tour."

" oh my god. You are joking right? " "why would you think that, of course I am not. " Austin looked at you " can you please go ask her parents ?"

"Of course I will" you said heading towards the door.