Chapter five

As you and Austin parted from Jasmine and the mall a smile went across your face.

"What's that about?" Austin saw your huge smile.

"Nothing, I am just happy that we have time for just us!" You smirked.

He continued to drive, because he begged you.

When you got to Austin's house, Austin asked,

"So what movie are we going to watch?"

"I was thinking a romantic movie!"

"Not trying to sound girly or anything , but what about 'The Notebook'?" Austin giggled.

You chuckled, "sure I was actually thinking that."

As you guys got comfortable in Austin's room on his bed, your phone rang. It was your mom. You just wanted to spend time with Austin , so you ignored her. You will face any consequences later. Her mom knew about Austin's surprise.

Half way through the movie, you looked at Austin, straight in the eyes.

His eyes dazzled. He stared back and smiled. You both began to blush.

He than whispered to you "I love you" and kissed you.

He pulled away, looked you in the eyes again with a huge smile and kissed you again. This time it wasn't only a kiss. You felt his tongue against yours.

You also felt Austin's hand go down your back. A chill went down your spine as he grabbed your butt. You began to grab his chest. You took his shirt and pulled him closer to you. He rolled over and you were on top of him. He began to lift up your shirt, and his was already off. You were cold and had goosebumps , so Austin took the blanket and pulled it over you two. He put his hands on your waist and began to kiss your neck.

"I love you babe." You said while he was doing this.

You were thinking if this will be it. Will we go all the way?

Is this going to be his goodbye to me?

You thought Austin's next move answered your question, Austin was already in only his boxers , and he took his hand, sliding it up your back, to your plain red bra strap. He un-did it, but all of a sudden you guys shot up. You and Austin heard a door and knew it was Mama Mahone.

You and Austin looked at each other and jumped up.

*creak creak* Michele was up the hall about to walk into Austin's room.

Austin was trying to get into his jeans and buckle them, but the zipper was stuck. He helped you re strap your bra. You saw the door knob move and jumped on the bed.

Mama Mahone walked in and saw you and Austin cuddling watching the movie.

She smiled, "Hello love birds."

You and Austin gave each other a look. A look that meant 'oh my goodness'.

The movie finished at 5:58 , perfect timing because Austin had to leave at eight.

Mama mahone decided to stuff your bag in Austin's suit case and Austin knew because she text him informing him.

Austin went up to you , " Babe, I love you and when i am on tour I am going to think about you every minute. I will talk to you whenever I can. I am going to miss you"

"Baby I am going to miss you much more. I won't be able to be on stage getting my mind off you like you can do. And.." Austin cut you off

"Wait wait wait, even when I am on stage I am going to think of you. 24/7 I will think of you.. No no no 24/8 ."

"I love you Austin carter mahone" and you leaned in and kissed him. You knew he had to leave so you made it short.

Austin hugged you and left.

You began to pack your blankets and clothes to go home, because you were at Austin's for the weekend. You called your mom back.

"Hey mom ! Austin just left" you informed her.

"Okay I will leave now to come get you!" She was meeting up with Austin outside his house and she was going to walk inside and grab your bags and bring them to the car and Austin would walk in. It was all planned out.

"Okay see you soon love you" and you hung up.

You walked around Austin's bedroom, and sprayed his hollister cologne on yourself, while you stared at the picture of you and him on your first date, on his dresser.

You went and sat down in the living room waiting for your mom, Victoria.

It was extremely quiet ; Austin and Michele both left.

When the clock hit 6:13 you heard a knocking at the door, knowing it was your mom and you opened it, as Austin secretly jumped into the bush so you wouldn't see him, and you thought it was just a squirrel or some other animal.

Your mom said "I will bring these to the car , make sure you didn't forget anything. "

You went back into Austin's room and looked at the picture one more time.

Austin tip- toed in , in front of your mom recording, and you turned around and saw him.

"what are you doing back ?" You questioned.

"I forgot something important. I don't think I would be able to complete the tour without it"

"Oh what is it " you looked puzzled.

What could be so important?

He walked closer to you, making it look like he was going towards his draws.

He picked you up. "You"

"Wait are you serious?!?!" You shouted.

"Yes. Did you actually think I was going to go without you babe? "

Your eyes teared with happiness, as Austin carried you outside. When he sat down in the back with you, you kissed him.

Mama mahone and your mom both smiled.

"Be safe and keep in contact with me" your mom looked at you.

"Thank you mommy I love you!" And you hugged her.

You were so excited. You realized one thing. You still had a VIP ticket. You told yourself you would tell Austin when you get on the tour bus!