Chapter eight

Later and Austin were in pajamas playing video games.

"YESSS ITS TIMEEEE" you two heard Rob screaming. You guys knew that meant it was 10 o'clock , because that scream was excitement for teen wolf.

Mama was already in bed. The boys were watching teen wolf , which meant their eyes were glued to the tv. That means Austin and you now have some privacy.

As Austin died in his game, you could tell her was mad because he threw his remote, you leaned in and kissed him.

You pulled away ,"Let's hope you didn't break the remote , like the past 3 times."

Austin looked like he was about to say something, but instead he just started giggling. His cute laugh. (Awhh)

"Oh shut up" he decided to say.

"That isn't very nice to say " you said and turned away.

"I'm sorry"

"Nope too late, you already hurt my feelings."

Austin crawled up behind you and tickled you.

"STOPPP IT" you screamed and kicked him. " I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INJURIES"

You kept screaming and kept kicking at him.

"You are like mama is sleeping. " he said whole stopping, because he didn't want to wake her up.

"Now I'm just even more mad at you"

"Come on babe" he said while grabbing your waist.

"Nope" you smirked, without him seeing.

He knew you were just joking. You two always teased each other. You loved your guys' relationship. Your friends say that it's cuter than tumblr couples. You guess you can agree.

He kneeled over your head and you looked up. You were about to say something, but he kissed you.

"Okay you win!" You laughed.

"You are so adorable, babe." He smiled.

"Well thank you, and may I say you are very cute yourself " you jumped on top of him and kissed him.

You pulled away, but he pulled you back to another kiss.

You loved his kisses.

They only get better throughout the years.

You hope there will be a lot more years ahead of these two.

You swear there is a electric reaction whenever you guys make out.

It gets bigger and bigger every time.

Austin started putting his hands through your hair, and pulled you closer. You felt his bare chest.

He had no shirt on , and you were wearing your hello kitty short shorts, and the matching tee - shirt , because it was really hot and no one but Mama knew how to lower the heat, and of course she was sleeping.

He pushed you against the wall, making a loud noise, and you smiled, but continued kissing him.

All of a sudden you heard a laughing by the door.

Of corse it was Alex,Rob and Zach.

You and Austin looked at each other and laughed.

It was 11:06 so that means they have been there for about 5 minutes.

You tip-toed to the door and opened it. The boys fell , because they were leaning against the door.

"Well hello" you said to them.

"Oh hi" Rob said.

Alex, being Alex says "woah this is your guys' room? "

"You idiot! " Austin laughed and threw a shoe at them.

"Ouch. Well that hurt. " Alex whined.

"GOOD!" Austin yelled.

"It was suppose to " you added in and closed the door saying "goodnight"

"Goodnight means going to sleep not smooching" Alex said in a serious tone.

You walked over to the bed, and Austin was staring at your body.

"My face is up here" you waved in front of his.

You turned off the light and tv, climbed on the bed , kissed Austin and said

"You need good sleep you have a big day tomorrow.

Goodnight baby I love you"

As you two hugged, and stayed like that , cuddling he said

"Goodnight I love you too. "

He said.

you both fell asleep within 10 minutes