The Killer

{unknown POV}
   I stared at the wall, having nothing else to do. It's going to be my 18th birthday soon, but no one cares. I don't have anyone to care. I have been locked up here since I was 13, but I don't want to talk about that...
   I turned around in a circle looking at the plexiglass cage that I lived in. I had a bed towards the side of this rounded glass cave. I had a small chair made of material, so I couldn't turn it into a weapon, and a teddy bear that I had on my bed. Other than that I was allowed to color, and that was it.
   I had one guard for night, and one for day. My day guard was Sean, but he liked to be called Jack. The night guard was Mark.
(Yay Markiplier and Jacksepticeye)
   Thoughts of my past ran through my head. Thoughts of death, murder, and mostly of hurting myself.
   Jack was sitting at a table about 10 feet from my cage. I didn't want to be here, or anywhere else really. I had no purpose on this world other than to cause people pain. That's what I did before, that will never change, never will that change.
  Jack got up and looked at me. "What?" he asked.
  "What are you talking about?" I asked.
   "I saw you staring at me," he said.
   "I was thinking,"I said in a rude tone.
  He walked to the kitchen connected to my area and made a sandwich. Then he put it through the slot in my cage and walks away. I was hungry so I ate it. "Thanks," I whispered just loud enough for him to hear me, and he smiled, it wasn't a big smile, but it was a smile.