TFP and TFA one shot

So I had a conversation with some people,
*cough Bumblemus_Prime, SageDragonSD, cough* on the transformers prime meets transformers animated comics, and I wanted to do a one shot where they meet and sentinel faints or something because optimus prime is the leader of the Autobots.

Tfp
Ratchet grumbled about Bulkhead's carelessness around base as he repaired the ground bridge. The power source had been damaged, and he needed to replace it. He grabbed the new power cell, put it in place and closed the panel.

The rest of the team was currently out scouting for energon, and the kids were at something called 'summer camp's. Ratchet almost missed all the noise the children brought with them.

Almost

"Ratchet, we require a ground bridge to base. Once you have it open come through, we need your help transporting the energon we found." Came optimus prime's voice over the coms.

"Very well optimus, I am coming through." Replied Ratchet as he started up the bridge.

Time skip, brought to you by tfa sentinel's big chin

After they had gotten most of the energon through they all went back for the last load. As they neared the ground bridge to return to base it flashed brightly. The usual gentle green hue turned to an angry swirl of blues, and started sucking everything that wasn't anchored to the ground. One by one the bots were pulled into the portal.

Optimus was the last to give into the vacuum, and all he saw was his team tumbling through the wormhole before darkness took him.

Dimensional switch

Sari watched from the roof of a near by building as the Autobots and deceptions fought for an all spark fragment. It was obvious who was winning, blitzwing and Megatron were the only one still able to fight, and the bots for the most part were fine. "Deceptions, retreat!" Called Megatron. Starscream and Lugnut had just enough energy to transform and flee.

"AW, YAH!!" Crowed bumblebee, "we rule!"

Optimus smiled gently before turning to address his team, "alright everyone, good job. Ratchet, take the all spark fragment to sumdac (is that how you spell it?) tower. Bumblebee, go get sari and bring it to base. Bulkhead, prowl, and I will go to base to get things ready for the elite guard, if they're not there already. Everyone nodded in agreement and drove off.

Tiiiiimmmeeeee Skiiiiip

When Optimus got to base he was expecting his team to be getting things ready, this, on the other hand, was not what he was expecting, he suppressed a sigh as bumblebee ran away from an enraged, red and blue sentinel prime who was dripping with wet paint. Well, at least bumblebee chose good colors.

Optimus frowned, "Bumblebee, when I said to get things ready, this is not what I ment. Is Ratchet back yet?"

"Nope!" Bumblebee yelped as he dodged sentinel again.

"Well we should go see if he needs help with anything, Autobots, roll..."

Now wait just a minute Optimus," interrupted sentinel, "we're coming with you." He said smugly and pointed at himself, jazz and the jet twins.

Optimus frowned, "fine, but try not to cause a car accident again, will you?"

Sentinel smirked.

😛 ran out of ways to say time skip

Optimus sighed with relief when they pulled up to sumdac tower.

"See optimus? Not a single accident." Sentinel smirked

"Yah, but their were some really close calls." Laughed bumblebee, "even I'm not that bad of a driver! Wait, did I just insult myself?!"

Sentinel scowled and turned to optimus, " let's just get this over with, shall we?"

He walked into the bot sized elevator, soon followed by everyone else.

Meanwhile on the roof

Ratchet carefully moved the newly made container over to the counter. He turned when he heard the elevator open.

All the bots came out and found a place to stand while optimus and sentinel walked up to ratchet.

"How's it going ratchet?" asked optimus.

"Fine, I was just about to put the shard into the container I made."

Sentinel snorted, "an old bot like you shouldn't. Be doing something so important. Let me do it." He yanked the fragment out of Ratchet's servos.

As sentinel walked over to the counter he tripped (I couldn't think of any other way)  and want sprawling to the floor, while the all spark fragment when flying.

Now imagine time slowing down and everyone running towards it while dramatically shouting no. That's what happened.  No, really that literally happened, you see Slo-Mo was there and felt like causing a bit of trouble for no particular reason, and, yah... I'll stop now.

Any who, the fragment when flying and crashed into the computer, getting lodged into it, and before you know it, the space bridge is powering up and turning from a hodgepodge of blues to a pale green.

By now the effects had worn off and Slo-Mo was nowhere to be seen. Everyone, and I mean everyone was glaring at sentinel, who was still faceplanted on the floor.

As sentinel got up eight bots came flying through the mutated space bridge and crashed in front of it. Immediately afterwards the bridge closed.

The new bots groaned, the first thing any of them said came from a blue, yellow, and white bot, "doc, whatever you did to the ground bridge, it made it worse." A white and orange bot growled. "Shut up smokescreen."

Sentinel walked up to the bots, flanked by jazz and the twins. "State your factions and names."

A large blue and red bot stood up, "we are autobots, team, introduce yourselves"

Several names were called out as the strange bots stood shakily.

"Ratchet, team medic."

"Arcee, warrior"

"I'm Bumblebee, and I'm a scout"

"I'm Bulkhead, I'm a wrecker"

"Hi, my name's smokescreen, I'm a.."

"Rookie," a mostly white Mech with a red and green stripe interrupted, smirking. "Name's wheeljack, I'm a wrecker."

"My name is ultra Magnus, I'm second in command of the autobot army."

The large blue and red bot spoke once again, "and my name is Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots."

The animated bots gasped, sentinel was the first to say anything, "b-but, you can't be optimus, a-and you can't be leader of the Autobots!"

"I assure you, I am. I believe we are not from here, possibly from another dimension all together."

The next thing that happened was actually quite comical. Sentinel prime was dumbfounded, and by extent unable to comprehend the idea that the bot who was in charge of a space bridge repair crew could be leader of the autobots. You really couldn't blame him for his response. He fainted, flat out fainted. Fell right to the ground.

The only thing that could be heard after that was tfa bumblebee's laughter.

~end~

Hope it was funny, I had a lot of fun writing this, should I continue this?

And if so, does anyone have any ideas for it, because I have nothing.