Epilogue

'August 28th, the day our new adventure is beginning.' I thought to myself as Seth and I walked hand in hand around the campus of WSU.

"What are you thinking princess?" Seth asked me sweetly, causing some girls around us to 'aww'.

"I'm thinking, this is going to be challenging; but we can do it, together." I say smiling.

"Together, forever." He replies showing me my hand that now has a small ring on my pointer finger. It's not a wedding ring, or a promise ring for that matter. Just a symbol of what we have accomplished in the short time we have been together.

"I gotta go to practice now, you will be alright walking to your class, right?" He asks nervously.

"Yeah, I'll do fine. Go kick some butt for me." I say smiling at the thought of him tackling everyone yelling 'For Aslan!!' Or in my case, 'For Alex!!'

"Anything for you princess." He replied giving me a quick but meaningful kiss. "See you later, I love you!" He yelled, running towards the football field.

"I love you too!" I yell back before he gets out of earshot.

I start walking to my class but as I'm going into the building large body knocks into me.

"Oops! Sorry, I should really watch where I'm walking." The guy says.

"Its all good. I should too." I say laughing a little at how flustered he looks.

He smiles when he hears me laughing. "I'm Derek, and you might be...?"

"Alex." I finish for him.

"Alex." He states to confirm it. "Nice to meet you. Maybe I can make all of this up to you by taking you out for a movie sometime?" He asks hopefully.

I sober up at that. "I'm really sorry Derek, you seen like a nice guy and everything, but I have a boyfriend."

His face dropped at that. "Oh, uhmm, sorry. I didn't realize. The guy must be really lucky to get a girl like you."

"Yeah... He kinda is." I reply, smiling to myself. "But I have to go, see you around!" I say, walking away.

"Yeah, bye!" He yells.

I keep walking and start looking for my room. Room 282, 282, 282... Aha! Found it!

I find a seat quickly and soon the professor is in the classroom.

"Ok students! This is a creative writing class as you all should know. But the first step before creative writing is realistic writing. I want you to write about your summer up until this point in a book format. Chapters, titles, everything. You have the rest of the week to finish. You may start now."

And that's it. The story of my summer.

All told by The Farmer's Daughter.