Ch. 18 - Choices

A/N: if you didn't know, i have a oneshots book that i made a little while ago. i update that whenever i have time.

(just realized the first chapter of this book has more than 600 reads...like this story is trash but tysm <3)

STILL GOT TIME??? ZAYN'S SECOND ALBUM IS IN THE WORKS ??? SIGN OF THE TIMES??? HARRY'S FIRST ALBUM COMES OUT MAY 12th??? I CAN'T BITCH.
___________________________

Third Person P.O.V.

To say Zayn was shocked would be the understatement of the century. He stayed still with his heart beating at an irregularly fast pace as he tried to make a pros and cons list in his head of what would happen if he kissed back; where it would go between them after that, if they would fuck, et cetera, et cetera. But he couldn't think straight (A/N: cuz he's gay, *ba dum tsss*).

All he could think about was the fact that he was in his teacher's house, the same teacher he had been fawning over for three months who was now almost naked and kissing him. So just as he felt Harry about to pull away, he melted into the kiss and pressed his lips against Harry's harder.

Harry reciprocated almost immediately. He put his hand on Zayn's cheek and moved his lips against the younger boy's sensually. Harry licked the seam of Zayn's lips, asking for entrance, but Zayn wouldn't budge. When he bit the boy's lip, Zayn yelped, and Harry took the opportunity to lick his way into his mouth. As he explored Zayn's mouth, Zayn's tongue soon became tangled with his own, and for lack of breath, both guys separated.

Zayn stared at Harry, unsure of where to go from here. When Harry leaned in again, after quick contemplation, Zayn put a hand on his chest to stop him. He stared into those emerald green eyes that had been haunting him for months on end, and for so long he thought he would know what to do if he ever got into this situation with Harry.

But he didn't.

He didn't know what to do. He has a boyfriend, that's he's now cheated on twice. Zayn isn't a cheater. He just isn't. He always found it wrong and found no excuse for cheating. If you like someone else, then just break up with your girlfriend or boyfriend and be with the person you love.

But now he felt like such a hypocrite and it made him sick to his stomach.

He was losing himself. This was not where he thought he would be 3 months into his senior year of high school. Making out with his teacher when he was supposed to be on his way to his friend's house to get fucked, and then later having to go on a date with his actual boyfriend.

Zayn felt the tears gather in his eyes and Harry didn't know what to do.

He put his hands on Zayn's face and whispered, "Hey, hey, hey, what's wrong love, why are you crying?"

But Zayn just let the tears fall and he pushed Harry's hands away, he picked up his stuff, and walked out the door. While walking to the bus stop, he stopped and looked at the bus waiting there for people to jump on, and he thought about it. He had four choices.

He could turn around and go back to Harry's house, and be with the person he wants before logic and reason and the law get in the way.

He could go straight home and take a much needed shower to think through what he should do before making any brash decisions.

He could go to Justin's house to talk to his boyfriend and just see whether he he should tell him the truth and break it off or not.

Or, he could go to Niall's house and...relieve some stress.

While he stood there thinking, he got four texts.

Baba:

I just wanted to say I'm proud of you for working so hard and staying focused on your school work. I love you :D.

Niall:

Don't keep me waiting forever baby

Justin:

We need 2 talk.

Harry:

I'm sorry.

___________________________

A/N: Soooo this is really short compared to my other chapters, only about 700 words. But I have writer's block and I was feeling bad for not updating for months and I didn't want you guys to forget about this story, soo it's really up to y'all what you want to happen in the story. So y'all can choose from the four choices. Comment or pm me any other ideas y'all have for the story, byeee <3.